GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nintendo consoles or games??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/11/02 at 16:04
Regular
i have heard recently that nintendo will be making just 1 more console after gc and then conentrating just on games. what does everyone think about this if its true??
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Wed 20/11/02 at 22:01
Regular
This is generally known as misquoting. What Nintendo actually said was that they would be concentrating primarily on the GameCube, GBA and quality games at the moment - without looking towards a new console as Microsoft and Sony are doing. Fair play, I say.

Fast forward about six months then, to the present day, and a new quote emerges from Nintendo HQ. In a recent speech for Nintendo of America, Peter MacDougall said 'Nintendo is most certainly in the home console business to stay. Work is well underway on successor technology to the GameCube'.

So there you have it - the facts. Nintendo aren't going anywhere :D.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.