GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nintendo consoles or games??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/11/02 at 16:04
Regular
i have heard recently that nintendo will be making just 1 more console after gc and then conentrating just on games. what does everyone think about this if its true??
Sat 16/11/02 at 16:04
i have heard recently that nintendo will be making just 1 more console after gc and then conentrating just on games. what does everyone think about this if its true??
Sat 16/11/02 at 16:06
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
I think you shouldn't post thngs unless they are true, and also use capital letters etc, not being mean just helping. :)
Sat 16/11/02 at 16:07
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
I should also learn how to spell :P
Sat 16/11/02 at 16:09
Sorry I was actually just wondering what people would feel about this situation and it has been reported and many people put things in the forum that they have heard reported. Thank for language tips I will use capitals now.
Sat 16/11/02 at 16:09
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Bazz, just looking at your tagline, fan of Father Ted are you?
Sat 16/11/02 at 16:10
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
No, sorry, I'm thinking of Craggie Island
Sat 16/11/02 at 16:13
Father Ted is a great programme. Just thought I'd say
Sat 16/11/02 at 16:18
"Gimme The Triforce"
noooooo i cant belive that!!!!! i think they should KEEP making console! nintendo is the best console making company. You cant get any better *in my point of view* and also nintendo make the best games *thinks about nintendo selling rare * *swears* rare was the best game making company people working for them but i can understand why nintendo sold its last remaning share of rare. but thats not the point i think they should focous on making games... BUT on NEW consoles!!!!
Sat 16/11/02 at 21:01
Alun, that made no sense at all. Learn how to type, spell and punctuate correctly. Then people won't have a go at you constantly. Im sure Nintendo will make at least a few more consoles (obviously depending on the sucess of the GameCube). I honestly can't believe that they would stop making consoles, i can't imagine future generations growing up without Nintendo! :\
Sat 16/11/02 at 21:43
Alan Rudd wrote:
> noooooo i cant belive that!!!!! i think they should KEEP making
> console!

'they should keep making console'!? don't you need to make that plural!?

nintendo is the best console making company. You cant get any
> better *in my point of view*

'in my point of view' shouldn't that be in my opinion!?

and also nintendo make the best games
> *thinks about nintendo selling rare * *swears* rare was the best game
> making company people

Wow how technical!

working for them but i can understand why
> nintendo sold its last remaning share of rare. but thats not the point
> i think they should focous on making games...
BUT on NEW consoles!!!!

What that doesn't make sense which one!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.