GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nintendo consoles or games??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/11/02 at 16:04
Regular
i have heard recently that nintendo will be making just 1 more console after gc and then conentrating just on games. what does everyone think about this if its true??
Wed 20/11/02 at 22:01
Regular
This is generally known as misquoting. What Nintendo actually said was that they would be concentrating primarily on the GameCube, GBA and quality games at the moment - without looking towards a new console as Microsoft and Sony are doing. Fair play, I say.

Fast forward about six months then, to the present day, and a new quote emerges from Nintendo HQ. In a recent speech for Nintendo of America, Peter MacDougall said 'Nintendo is most certainly in the home console business to stay. Work is well underway on successor technology to the GameCube'.

So there you have it - the facts. Nintendo aren't going anywhere :D.
Wed 20/11/02 at 19:30
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
GOOD i am not a nintendo person. the only nintendo thing i have is a gameboy color. that is it.
Wed 20/11/02 at 18:56
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Please stop with this picking apart other peoples grammar %&"!*£#@, otherwise we'll be hear all day. None of us write perfectly all the time.
Wed 20/11/02 at 18:38
"Gimme The Triforce"
'they should keep making console'!? don't you need to make that
plural!?
What that doesn't make sense which one!?

the corrections u made are what i mean't
Sun 17/11/02 at 00:18
yes true I have been very dissapointed in gc games so far with only 2 or 3 games making me really glad to own a gc.
Sun 17/11/02 at 00:15
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
They don't need to make a new console right now but focus on producing some good quality games for the Gamecube.
Sun 17/11/02 at 00:05
I'm really not bothered either way as I will get to play their games whichever scenario happens. I will either buy their new consoles or buy the console for which they are developing.
Sat 16/11/02 at 22:38
Regular
"Festivus!"
X - Box v GC? Don't get me started...
Sat 16/11/02 at 22:34
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
torticollis wrote:
> what? It is technically proven that the x box is a better console than
> the gamecube. It would be fantastic if nintendo went third party, sega
> like. Then everyone could play the class games that they release.
> Think abomut it. Mario on X-Box mmmmmm

*stab*

nah will never ever happen. How is it technically proven? and don't quote numbers at me! Gamecube is simply better. More reliable, smaller, faster loading times, better controller and nintendo origionality :p im looking foward to buying a wavebird.
Sat 16/11/02 at 22:10
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
what? It is technically proven that the x box is a better console than the gamecube. It would be fantastic if nintendo went third party, sega like. Then everyone could play the class games that they release. Think abomut it. Mario on X-Box mmmmmm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.