GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X Port"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/11/02 at 00:47
Regular
anybody know of any sites where i can download game files? e.g pes2, timesplitters2 smackdown.

thanks
Wed 20/11/02 at 00:47
anybody know of any sites where i can download game files? e.g pes2, timesplitters2 smackdown.

thanks
Wed 20/11/02 at 11:24
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
No....go and buy them like everyone else!
Wed 20/11/02 at 11:27
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
:-D
Wed 20/11/02 at 11:54
how do u suggest i buy option files for games?
didnt the x port topic give it away that im not after actual games just option files
thats what an xport is!
Wed 20/11/02 at 11:57
"High polygon count"
Jive ... busted!

:-)

I was just about to say that X-Port is for game saves etc.
Wed 20/11/02 at 11:58
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Is this some kind of X-box thing? If so you're in the wrong place. Nobody cares!
Wed 20/11/02 at 12:13
x box!!!
i dont think so some how!!
put ps2 into the search on this site and FOR x port and u will see

also go to www.codejunkies.com look for x port there and u will see what it is

oh yeah and u will care!
Wed 20/11/02 at 12:16
"High polygon count"
Darwock wrote:
> Is this some kind of X-box thing? If so you're in the wrong place.
> Nobody cares!

Not everything with an X in the name is to do with Xbox!
Wed 20/11/02 at 12:16
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
For those who don't know how an X-port works *Cough* - Jive

A USB cable is plugged into one of the USB sockets on the PlayStation 2, and a USB socket on your PC. Then the PlayStation 2 software is run, which reads the memory card and then communicates with the PC via the USB cable. The PC software is then installed and run. Within the PC software there are functions you will want to perform - read what files are on the memory card; select a number of files on the memory card and 'check them in' to the PC (to copy them to the PC); and write a file, on the PC, to the memory card - Basically copy your files over and save them to your hard drive on the PC.

SR sell it - http://special.reserve.co.uk/ (SPACE) listings/extrainfo.php?co=GG5511

pes dave - you may wanna have a look at the following sites:

http://indigo.ie/~wicksd/PS2%20Gamers/Peripherals.htm
www.UKcheats.com
www.codejunkies.com

Altenativley, use search engines, and I think it will bring up some sites that your after.
Wed 20/11/02 at 12:26
"You love us!"
Jive wrote:
> No....go and buy them like everyone else!

Oh dear.

In future please read the topic before you flame someone. It usually gives you a hint as to the subject matter of the post that lies within, and better still, it may stop you looking like a total idiot as you do now.

Maybe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.