GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are there too many forums?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/11/02 at 17:12
Regular
It's my impression that there are too many forums. Lately I've been posting in the FOG Chat and also in the Life and the Universe forum. I really prefer to have one favourite forum for my cryptic and biased opinions.

Does anybody have a view on this?
Thu 21/11/02 at 23:50
"slightlyshortertagl"
Maybe the Notable Elections and Vice City Forums should be taken down next Monday? Change the Dreamcast forum to Sega forum.. and ..umm.. we could have a HAlloHowArtThou Forum so that I can chat to myself.
Thu 21/11/02 at 23:46
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I think the Forums seem fine as they are, so why change them :o).

Merging the WWE and Sport Forums won't really do anyone any good, so why bother??

Like someone said earlier, unless they are causing server problems, leave them be, and keep everyone happy.
Thu 21/11/02 at 17:56
Regular
User Type: Notable
Gameaday Prizes Won: 4
Guess who ;)
Thu 21/11/02 at 17:51
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Rosalind wrote:
>
> but people who spam to get their word scount up will just spam in the
> Chat forum, so whats the point?

People who spam to get their word count up are usually dumb so probably won't realise their word/post count isn't going up... Then they'll probably make a topic in Customer Service... "Y iznt my words gone up?!!11"

Or something similar...
Wed 20/11/02 at 21:47
Regular
"Festivus!"
I was planning on giving him my toe - nail collect / empty Biro's, but nevermind now...
Wed 20/11/02 at 21:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I don't think Time_Warp wants your eye gook, Tribute.
Wed 20/11/02 at 21:32
Regular
"Festivus!"
I'll pay you Time_Warp...
Wed 20/11/02 at 21:17
Think I have Sheepy's email...

Anyway I think the forums are ok, I only use this one and the ninty forum mostly so I dont get annoyed switching from forum to forum.
Wed 20/11/02 at 21:13
Regular
"That's right!"
The WWE users and sport users would have a civil war. The sporties would claim the WWE stuff was spam, since it's not a real sport
Wed 20/11/02 at 21:12
Regular
SRW is not sport. If WWE forum is merged, SRW will go down the pan. SRW is one of the few reasons I come here. I enjoy reading other peoples matches and adding my own bits and bobs here and there. Joining WWE with sport would suck. I can guarentee that many if not all the WWE Forum regulars would agree. :c| Pfft, considering the merge just because you're not interested in it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.