GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal gear Solid 2 Diaries"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/03/02 at 11:42
Regular
I guess most of you have enrolled into Kojima's Masterpiece. Seeing ther sheer detail on display, i have started this. You write anything cool you do or see, or anything basically, so that other people can share your experiences.

Have fun.
Sat 09/03/02 at 21:14
Regular
I'm on the shell to stop the terroists and to save the hosstages and president (then a bit later to diffuse the bombs) but i find out about solid snake because the gang leader is going around using that name, then it said that solid snake died 2 years ago on a ship and it showed flashbacks of the demo (tanker level).
Sat 09/03/02 at 21:10
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Thats what i was thinking, by missing that bit from the game it really shortens the length of a short game even more.

Could be the fact that it was featured as a demo though, but then thinking about it again the demo did not have some of the story elements in it or some of the rooms open.

Its a mystery.
Sat 09/03/02 at 21:09
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Well it aint a HUGE chunk buts is the proper introduction of the game.....I mean you cannot possibly skip that part..There is something not right here...I mean you are basically on the Big Shell because of what happened on the ship....
Sat 09/03/02 at 21:05
Regular
I had flash backs of it, but i don't understand the way the action level works, i mean is the tanker level a big chunk? and y would they leave it out?
Sat 09/03/02 at 20:44
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Well this is the current debate issue. I mean you HAVE to play the tanker level in order to know what happens since the Raisen mission starts 2 years after the tanker mission with Snake.

And considering how Colonel, Pliskin and co always make reference to the incident, I am sure it needs to feature in the game. I would restart if I was you because you are missing out on a decent chunk of action there....
Sat 09/03/02 at 20:42
Legendary Link wrote:
> I chose the bottom one "did'nt clear the first game, but bring on the
> action" and difficulty normal.

I selected this level except i did it on easy and i didn't start on the ship, i started on the raiden level. Do you think i would get to play the ship level? If not, i'll start again.
Sat 09/03/02 at 20:26
Regular
I chose the bottom one "did'nt clear the first game, but bring on the action" and difficulty normal.
Sat 09/03/02 at 20:24
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I chose the top option "I played MGS and completed it" and then chose Normal difficulty level.....
Sat 09/03/02 at 20:21
Regular
What did u choose for the action level at the beginning?
Sat 09/03/02 at 20:17
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Legendary Link wrote:
> I'm on the bit where u have to fight Fat Man, but i hav'ent done the ship bit
> yet thats on the demo, the game just started me with Raiden.

Erm...then there must be something wrong with it...Cause the tanker level comes BEFORE you get to control Raiden

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.