GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal gear Solid 2 Diaries"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/03/02 at 11:42
Regular
I guess most of you have enrolled into Kojima's Masterpiece. Seeing ther sheer detail on display, i have started this. You write anything cool you do or see, or anything basically, so that other people can share your experiences.

Have fun.
Thu 14/03/02 at 10:44
Regular
hide in the locker on that ship and kiss the poster 100 times (roughly), then you get a funny codec call.
Tue 12/03/02 at 17:24
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Got to give my copy away tonight, SR screwed up with my order and I promised two friends that their copies would be here on release day.....oops, that didn't happen!

Basically ordered 3 copies, first 2 arrived which were destined for me and mate, but 3rd copy which was for mates mate didn't arrive due to balls up by SR.

Anyway, cut a long story short, I've got to re-order my copy (well I don't really but I thought I would) tonight.

:(
Tue 12/03/02 at 17:20
Regular
"None Stored"
I will go and complete it again soon
Tue 12/03/02 at 17:16
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
It's a pity you can't use the digi camera, take pics of all the FHM posters and then send them to Otacon.....he'd be having a heart attack.

No Raiden, this isn't what I asked for! We're not having a party here, your on a mission!
Tue 12/03/02 at 17:07
Regular
"None Stored"
have you seen the kelly brook one on Shell 1, Strut C? She's fit, very fit.
Tue 12/03/02 at 16:40
Regular
Kojima included those to give himself a little fun during developement. Legend has it that if they weren't there, it would have been 11+
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:41
Jive wrote:
> Anyone seen the FHM poster on the tanker ;D hmm she's nice!

There are lots - i've seen em on big shell too
Sun 10/03/02 at 09:04
Regular
"  "
I love that dark corridor before rex...i like that dancing guard :D
Sat 09/03/02 at 22:21
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I read a few posts about the Tanker section of the game. Well when I first played the game I chose the "Never played, not into action part" this lead me sraight to teh Raiden game. I thought it was weird, So I phoned up a mtae and he said you have to select "never played but watched it", this took me to the Tanker, in which the demo is set. You also go past the demo and photograph Metal Gear Ray.

So really you can skip striaght to Raidens game as soon as you get it. This could be abit of a pain as the Tanker level is a good hour long, as by the first time I could save as Raiden I had 1 hour 58 on the clock.
Sat 09/03/02 at 21:26
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Yes but there are CERTAIN other things that link the two levels together. To find out you will need to spend some time talking to people on the Codec....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.