GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal gear Solid 2 Diaries"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/03/02 at 11:42
Regular
I guess most of you have enrolled into Kojima's Masterpiece. Seeing ther sheer detail on display, i have started this. You write anything cool you do or see, or anything basically, so that other people can share your experiences.

Have fun.
Sat 09/03/02 at 11:42
Regular
I guess most of you have enrolled into Kojima's Masterpiece. Seeing ther sheer detail on display, i have started this. You write anything cool you do or see, or anything basically, so that other people can share your experiences.

Have fun.
Sat 09/03/02 at 11:43
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Yes but we already have at least two of these.
Sat 09/03/02 at 11:44
Regular
Oh figs
Sat 09/03/02 at 11:46
Regular
twigs?
Sat 09/03/02 at 11:58
Regular
"  "
i like the way u can have a photo album...how do u save photos?
Sat 09/03/02 at 12:52
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Asher D
"I'm not a puppet!"

Yes you are!

:@)
Sat 09/03/02 at 15:00
I was hiding under a metal rack thing shooting people in the feet and they got so annoyed off one of em said 'take this' and lobbed a grenade under - i coulnt get out and died, but it was cool.
Sat 09/03/02 at 15:31
Regular
I'm on the bit were you have to get to shell 2' core. A guard started to pee over the rails when I was walking past. :-D It was landing right in front of me.
Sat 09/03/02 at 15:37
Regular
Stuffing guards in lockers...

Shooting radios out of guards hands...

watching guards reactions to mags and boxes...

hanging off the edge of the tanker with a guard nearby and your grip running out...

Sneezing and alerting a guard...

Need I go on!!!

*runs off to play MGS2 again*
Sat 09/03/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Testing a guard's nerve.

See how long he'll stand with his hands up whilst you have a gun to his head before he makes a move to try and take you down.

Soon as he tries it, boom, brains everywhere. Dunno if you can do it in the finished game because i've not tried it yet, but in the early demo I gave a guard a heart-attack by aiming the gun at various body parts.

He kinda clutched his chest and fell backwards screaming in pain.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.