GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Strange Xmas offer!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/11/02 at 11:49
Regular
It came out of the blue that the newspaper 'News of the world' Are doing great offers for conlose games. Example,

DIE HARD: VENDETTA on SR: £36.99
DIE HARD: VENDETTA on News of the world offer: £34.99

Other games such as Fifa 2003,

Sr price: £38.49
News of the world offer price: £37.99

And a popluar game like Star wars: Jedi Knight 2 - Jedi outcast

Sr price: £36.99
News of the world offer price: £34.99

All this does come with Free Post & Packing to on all orders.

Now they an't big savers but its best u are going to get specialy when you trying to find the best deal.

I just suggest for those haven't seen this yet either go out and buy the News of the world to find this booklet inside because there an't no website for these quite amazing offers.
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:08
Regular
"^_^"
I bought GTA3 for the Pc for £19.99 from www.play.com and here it would have cost me £24.99!

Save £5 there!
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:07
Regular
It's a rare occasion that I don't buy from SR.. but they're not always the best. Take the Memory Card 251, when I bought it:

SR Price - £24.99
Play Price - £14.99

SR aren't going to ban you, I'm sure they'd welcome some constructive criticism.
Sun 24/11/02 at 13:24
Regular
Strangely enough, I ain't ever bought anything from SR.

I always use gameplay or an indie shop
Sun 24/11/02 at 13:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I more oftn buy from Play etc.

hehehe!

Although SR has some cool cheapy games to get.
Sun 24/11/02 at 12:07
Regular
"^_^"
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> Yea...Could i get banned for something like this?
>
> ;)

I will probably get banned for this comment but....

Over my years of membership I feel that Special Reserve have been getting worse and worse for value in every product. Ranging from games to hardware. Although I do still buy from here occasionly!
Sun 24/11/02 at 12:02
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Yea...Could i get banned for something like this?

;)
Sun 24/11/02 at 11:59
Regular
"^_^"
I always go to my local independant retailer anyway. I get almost every game for £35!
Sun 24/11/02 at 11:54
Regular
The Times are doing similiar offers on consoles and games. Strange, I guess the console market really is getting much bigger in Europe, fecking newspapers selling games.
Sun 24/11/02 at 11:53
Regular
ssh, the SR staff can hear you....
Sun 24/11/02 at 11:49
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
It came out of the blue that the newspaper 'News of the world' Are doing great offers for conlose games. Example,

DIE HARD: VENDETTA on SR: £36.99
DIE HARD: VENDETTA on News of the world offer: £34.99

Other games such as Fifa 2003,

Sr price: £38.49
News of the world offer price: £37.99

And a popluar game like Star wars: Jedi Knight 2 - Jedi outcast

Sr price: £36.99
News of the world offer price: £34.99

All this does come with Free Post & Packing to on all orders.

Now they an't big savers but its best u are going to get specialy when you trying to find the best deal.

I just suggest for those haven't seen this yet either go out and buy the News of the world to find this booklet inside because there an't no website for these quite amazing offers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.