GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Strange Xmas offer!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/11/02 at 11:49
Regular
It came out of the blue that the newspaper 'News of the world' Are doing great offers for conlose games. Example,

DIE HARD: VENDETTA on SR: £36.99
DIE HARD: VENDETTA on News of the world offer: £34.99

Other games such as Fifa 2003,

Sr price: £38.49
News of the world offer price: £37.99

And a popluar game like Star wars: Jedi Knight 2 - Jedi outcast

Sr price: £36.99
News of the world offer price: £34.99

All this does come with Free Post & Packing to on all orders.

Now they an't big savers but its best u are going to get specialy when you trying to find the best deal.

I just suggest for those haven't seen this yet either go out and buy the News of the world to find this booklet inside because there an't no website for these quite amazing offers.
Sun 24/11/02 at 15:22
Regular
"^_^"
I wanna set up my own business. Although this guy did that and got arrested (he was pirating the games though)
Sun 24/11/02 at 15:11
Regular
most independant retailers have games cheaper.
in my area the main distributor is a company called GEM, they are based in harlow.
they supply practically all of the small games businesses int hsi area, i wouldnt be surprised if SR deals with them.
although saying that, SR prices arent that great anymore
Sun 24/11/02 at 15:10
Regular
"^_^"
yeah, my local does £35!
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:58
i prefer my local games shop, £35.99 gc games, thats good enough for me
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:57
Regular
"^_^"
Everyone knows the good sites though. I prefer www.play.com though. Better than alot of sites about!
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:42
well then post all the places where games a cheaper to your mates, and let them do it? use your knowalge to benfit others (hmm sounds a bit too psh that:P)
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:41
Regular
"^_^"
But I cannot be bothered with that hastle. I just go to my loacal independant. I get games early too!
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:26
then say where you found the price lower, and then you'll get like money off
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:25
Regular
"^_^"
Game have a price promise, and I can always find lower than them!
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:10
you have to search for the best deals, such as my local comp shop sells gc games for £35.99, but down the road in there £40, that can be misleading if someone doesn't look around for prices

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.