GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell'.
Sun 24/11/02 at 17:47
Regular
I've read in a few places about this on Cube.

Will it happen?
Mon 25/11/02 at 19:20
Regular
Asher D wrote:

> (And to be honest, has Nintendo ever had a good, realistic and serious
> 3rd person shooter?)

Although it ins't really, Resident Evil?

Besides, that just proves that if you bring something new then the people will buy it :D

I mean, come on, if MGS2 Substance was released on the Cube it would sell bucket loads, and everyone knows it.

Not that I'm particulary bothered about it myself though, it's too short, irritating and 'filmy' for me.
Mon 25/11/02 at 19:06
Regular
Their games being Metal Gear Solid, before anyone points out my laziness
:-)
Mon 25/11/02 at 19:05
Regular
I think Konami were heard to say that the GameCube and it's supporters are not the ideal cast to fully appreciate their games. I think Hideo feels that the XBox and PS2 are more suited to the style of game.
(And to be honest, has Nintendo ever had a good, realistic and serious 3rd person shooter?)
However, if you were to convince Kojima, it could open up the console to yet another generation of fans. Who knows?
Mon 25/11/02 at 15:50
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> If Nintendo can bag some third party games such as Metal Gear Solid 2
> and The Thing,

The Thing was rubbish, and about five hours long. Hooray.
Sun 24/11/02 at 22:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Parr wrote:
> I don't think it looks that good guys!

It looks lovely, but the game play looks pretty unoriginal. Oooooo!

Sneak around and kill badguys. Yay.
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:47
Regular
If Nintendo can bag some third party games such as Metal Gear Solid 2 and The Thing, I'll be really happy. I've known that Splinter Cell's coming out on the 'Cube for a while now, and because I can get Halo on PC soon, I've got little reason to buy an X-Box.

Wouldn't mind a blast on Deus Ex 2, though (but that's on PC).
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:17
Regular
"^_^"
I don't think it looks that good guys!
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
As long as it comes out on PC I'll be fine. And comes out soon as well. Darn you Microsoft for making me wait.
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:12
Regular
"thursdayton!"
don't count your gamecubes before they're hatched.
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:05
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Cool it's coming out on Cube to! :D

Not that I know much about it other than my mates telling me it's MGS for the XBox. Now I can laugh at them all and say it's coming out on everything!

mwahahhah

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.