GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS 2 - Longest Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/03/02 at 12:12
Regular
No point starting new topics for this...

If wanna talk abt MGS,

Moan about it...

Discuss Tactics,

Gloat of Early Deliverys!

Then do it here!!

I'll start..

Mine came through a day early, I Love SR!

Anyone else got theirs?
Fri 08/03/02 at 12:37
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Wasnt there suppose to be a really good game delivered yesterday and released today that everyone has got?

Disneys Peter pan wasnt it?

:D
Fri 08/03/02 at 12:55
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
No, no, no :) There is a horse racing game out called G1 Jockey that's supposed to be quite good. I wonder if the games buying public have side-stepped some "flash-in-the-pan" title called Metal Gear 2 or something and bought that instead? ;)
Fri 08/03/02 at 13:46
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Got my copy

I will probably be up for divorce by the end of the weekend as I have just got MGS2 today, am working tomorrow and have tickets to the Old Firm game at Ibrox on Sunday.

Ah, sometimes life is just too good for words........
Fri 08/03/02 at 15:54
Perhaps we need a new topic for those who didn't play MGS, but have obtained a copy of MGS2 from SR and haven't got a scooby what they are supposed to be doing.
For example, I spent half an hour slipping on seagull sh t last night before realising I could crawl under that fence. And how do you avoid being spotted when you open a door for the first time and there is a video camera facing right at you?
Fri 08/03/02 at 15:57
Regular
"That's right!"
Easy answer to everyone's problems

Don't play the game

Suddenly, you don't need to worry about completing levels anymore
Fri 08/03/02 at 16:35
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Well ive just completed The tanker Level on MGS 2 and now on the PLant Level...

Thoroughly enjoying this Game *whatever anyone says*

and not too bothered about the cut scenes so far

makes it like a playable movie
Fri 08/03/02 at 16:41
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Theres an interesting quote in the making of the game DVD
Which explains the following:

"Building the Future & Keeping the past alive are one and the same thing" - Hideo/Snake

I think this gives an indication of a bright future for MGS and Solid Snake and possible MGS 3 or Something Similar.

Even the narrator thinks there maybe a future for MGS.

Anyone want to comment on this?
Fri 08/03/02 at 19:48
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Not much of a response to my quote oh well..

I thought it was important.
Fri 08/03/02 at 19:54
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Some people can't comment on your comment because they don't have the game.....because the bloody postman refused to bring it, even though he was an hour later than usual!

Pah! ;(
Fri 08/03/02 at 20:01
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Jive wrote:
> Some people can't comment on your comment because they don't have the
> game.....because the bloody postman refused to bring it, even though he was an
> hour later than usual!

Pah! ;(

Sorry to hear that Jive.. dont worry have faith

theres always 2moro Morn + it's Sat so you can play it for hours.

Goodluck.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.