GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"whats the best gaming system and best value??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/11/02 at 08:37
Regular
just posting a thought of 2 .. ask anyone who has a game system ...what s the best consloe/system and every has there own ides... some the gamecube (great graphics and game play) some ps2 (wow its great0 some say x box(has a bigger memory) me i think pc...cost more yes but has varios multi media essentials ....dvd copier downloads etcetc what do you think is the best console...every one just put the console and we can get a tally goin
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:57
"Darkness, always"
Top score wrote:
> Yeh right the closest you get to a woman is the Ai ones on your mega
> PC. That's a thought perhaps we should call IB Artificial
> Intelligence instead that would also explain his rubbish posts.

At a guess, Id say I've got more women under my belt than you have years. If I'd been trying to get a decent count together, I could easilly have doubled my number.

I'm not bragging, I have no need to re-affirm my libido. But you, I doubt you've even played tongue hockey, much less played 90 minutes.

From this day forward, I will call you Cherry.

This name explains your need to feel better than everyone, because you know deep down inside that pretty much everyone around you knows more about the birds and bees than you could imagine.
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:54
Regular
Rosalind wrote:
> Top Score, how old are you?
>
> I was just wondering.

Why fancy a bit?
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:53
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Top Score, how old are you?

I was just wondering.
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:51
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:

> Any fool can charm a 15 year old into the sack.
>
> It takes a real man to bed a real woman. Not that a filthy miscreant
> like you would know anything about it.

Yeh right the closest you get to a woman is the Ai ones on your mega PC. That's a thought perhaps we should call IB Artificial Intelligence instead that would also explain his rubbish posts.
Thu 28/11/02 at 11:43
"Darkness, always"
Killer Nightmare wrote:
> of course you dont...
> :)

Ha, I've turned down women that you would have given your left testicle to sleep with.
Thu 28/11/02 at 11:13
"cheerios"
of course you dont...
:)
Thu 28/11/02 at 11:12
"Darkness, always"
Booz wrote:
> Hey ho, do you want to try my gran then Mr Bartender.

Why would I do that?

Women hit their sexual peak in their mid-thirties. I expect your gran will be a little beyond such years. Most likely quite considerably. Besides, I'm not on the market at the moment. I'm in a long-term-relationship, so your gran will have to stick to battery operated love and affection for the time being.

I'm no tart. I don't sleep with just *anyone*.
Thu 28/11/02 at 11:08
Regular
"me"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Top score wrote:
> IB is into the older more experienced woman then.
>
> Any fool can charm a 15 year old into the sack.
>
> It takes a real man to bed a real woman. Not that a filthy miscreant
> like you would know anything about it.

Hey ho, do you want to try my gran then Mr Bartender.
Thu 28/11/02 at 10:53
"Darkness, always"
Top score wrote:
> IB is into the older more experienced woman then.

Any fool can charm a 15 year old into the sack.

It takes a real man to bed a real woman. Not that a filthy miscreant like you would know anything about it.
Thu 28/11/02 at 10:38
Regular
"Remember me?"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> i thought your mum was excellent value.

LMAO!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.