GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"whats the best gaming system and best value??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/11/02 at 08:37
Regular
just posting a thought of 2 .. ask anyone who has a game system ...what s the best consloe/system and every has there own ides... some the gamecube (great graphics and game play) some ps2 (wow its great0 some say x box(has a bigger memory) me i think pc...cost more yes but has varios multi media essentials ....dvd copier downloads etcetc what do you think is the best console...every one just put the console and we can get a tally goin
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:17
"You love us!"
Doh

Cheery=Cherry
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:17
"You love us!"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> From this day forward, I will call you Cherry.

LOL, nice one IB. That pretty much sums the kid up really.

And i doubt that Top Score will be lose his cheery for a number of years (10+) yet.

'Cheery' - excellent :-D
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:16
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Insane Bartender wrote:

I don't have a PC in my bedroom. My girlfriend herself also graces these forums, if you really want, you can ask her "how far we've gone", though I suspect the answer you recieve will corrupt your little mind.
------------

This is very true. When these two get talking on here, it's like a live version of EastEnders.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:13
"You love us!"
Rosalind wrote:
> Top Score, how old are you?
>
> I was just wondering.

My guess would be under 13.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:13
Regular
Yeh her name is Joanna Dark.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:10
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I sometimes think you and Hev are the same person. A very clever ploy to confuse us all. But thats way too consiracy theorist. Although the thought is always there in the back of my mind....
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:08
"Darkness, always"
Cherry wrote:
> The amount of time you must spend in your bedroom playing with your PC
> I seriously doubt you have time for a woman, the only woman you have
> touched is the one you rub with your PC mouse.

I don't have a PC in my bedroom. My girlfriend herself also graces these forums, if you really want, you can ask her "how far we've gone", though I suspect the answer you recieve will corrupt your little mind.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:06
Regular
Update2.01 wrote:
> O, for gods sake, fighting again...

Isn't that the way you like it?
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:05
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Top score wrote:
IB (ai) wrote
> At a guess, Id say I've got more women under my belt

Don't you mean under your bed in the form of paper cut-outs.

The amount of time you must spend in your bedroom playing with your PC I seriously doubt you have time for a woman, the only woman you have touched is the one you rub with your PC mouse.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:03
Regular
O, for gods sake, fighting again...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.