GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Travian"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/10/07 at 11:31
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Anybody on the browser game Travian? It's a free online game and basically you turn a small little oasis into the capital of your kingdom - building resource fields, warehouses, barracks etc. You can even form alliances and rage out war with other players.

I'm already part of one of the alliances (90th in the game) and have a lot of power withing (Head Diplomat), so anybody thinking of joining, start up in the south west region of server 4 on the .co.uk version of the site (click)

Just thought it would be a bit of fun we could all take part in. If you do decide to join, just note down your coordinates and name in this thread.

Name hippyman (s4)
Coordinates (-36,-127)

Name Bob_The_Moose
Coords (1, 49) on S5
Page:
Wed 24/10/07 at 17:25
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
How long does newbie immunity last?
Wed 24/10/07 at 17:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think it's 12-14 days from the day you started. You should have a message in your in-box about it.
Joining Hippy's clan might be an idea for you. It'll put off anyone attacking you. You're small, dont have the resources are and not worth the trouble it'd cause.
Wed 24/10/07 at 18:37
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Nin wrote:

> Joining Hippy's clan might be an idea for you. It'll put off
> anyone attacking you. You're small, dont have the resources are
> and not worth the trouble it'd cause.

How do you join?
Wed 24/10/07 at 19:57
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ask him and he'll send you an invite. I think you might need a diplomat first.
I've just been sent another 800 resources :)
Thu 25/10/07 at 19:36
Regular
"Monochromatic"
For those that need protecting, build a Residence. It'll stop you from being taken over.

Actually ignore that. If you only have one village you're protected anyway.
Fri 26/10/07 at 14:17
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Ah, my internet is back.

As I have all your names etc, I will send an invite to your embassy (providing you have one :D). The G.H are in the top 100 now, so we are pretty resilient.

And as for Maddan, I can assure you, we can wipe out the stalkers :)
Fri 26/10/07 at 18:48
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Ta I'd better get building.......
Fri 26/10/07 at 19:25
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
OMG, I have actually been raped senseless :( Just looked at the logs and I've been attacked constantly by two people, I have nothing to steal :O
Fri 26/10/07 at 19:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Name them. We need a hitlist
Sat 27/10/07 at 12:26
Regular
"Mooching around"
Now this sounds interesting... I shall join!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.