GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Travian"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/10/07 at 11:31
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Anybody on the browser game Travian? It's a free online game and basically you turn a small little oasis into the capital of your kingdom - building resource fields, warehouses, barracks etc. You can even form alliances and rage out war with other players.

I'm already part of one of the alliances (90th in the game) and have a lot of power withing (Head Diplomat), so anybody thinking of joining, start up in the south west region of server 4 on the .co.uk version of the site (click)

Just thought it would be a bit of fun we could all take part in. If you do decide to join, just note down your coordinates and name in this thread.

Name hippyman (s4)
Coordinates (-36,-127)

Name Bob_The_Moose
Coords (1, 49) on S5
Page:
Thu 18/10/07 at 18:02
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Hmm, I've not been on for two days...will hopefully have a shed load of resources to spend upon my 10 little village folk at some point!
Fri 19/10/07 at 18:53
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I just been on for the first time in 2 days and I'm nearly maxxed out all my resources.

Have to build a bigger warehouse so I don't lose out on any!
Sun 21/10/07 at 23:01
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I just signed on, to see I have more from my new friend Maddan:

8pm:
join me [and together we will rule the universe!]

8:46
hi mate ive sent u message to join my alliance

8:53
well do u want to alliance with me then

9:57
how r u
Sun 21/10/07 at 23:22
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Join a bigger alliance and tell him to b*gg*r off. Assuming you can actually join an alliance.
I'm looking at the cities surrounding me and deciding whether to destroy them or join them first and then destroy them.
Mon 22/10/07 at 19:52
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'm up to 32 resources per hour for all 4 and have built a bigger warehouse to make sure I don't max my stats out.

Have to start building a few more buildings now me thinks.
Mon 22/10/07 at 20:11
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm 3/4 of the way through upgrading my resources to level 2. Grannary, Cranny, Main Building, City Walls and Warehouse are all built. Just waiting for more resources for now.
Tue 23/10/07 at 11:15
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I think im maxed out now on resources, not been on for a few days :( Will have to remember to go on tonight and upgrade like never seen before.
Wed 24/10/07 at 02:06
Regular
"Monochromatic"
One of my neighbours just sent me 400 of each resource because he's quitting. More to come as well. Score!

1200 of each this morning :D
Wed 24/10/07 at 17:08
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
This Maddan guy is stalking me.
Wed 24/10/07 at 17:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> This Maddan guy is stalking me.

Judging by his statement, i'd sort out your defences and then join an alliance. He will attack you as soon as your newbie immunity runs out.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.