GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scrolling beat-em-ups"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/03/02 at 11:29
Regular
Are there any (decent) scrolling beat-em-up games for the PS1/2? I miss the days of hitting people round the head with a drain pipe on games like Streets of Rage and Final Fight. Ahh god bless the mega drive.
Sat 09/03/02 at 10:44
Regular
State of emergency is the best beat um up game ever, after copleting MGS2 to death i will buy state of emergency
Fri 08/03/02 at 21:14
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
im also looking for a game like this to come out but I dont mind guns therefore im waiting for a new Contra game to come out..

Rumour has it that theres one being done for the PS 2..

Rememeber you heard it hear first.
Thu 07/03/02 at 22:15
I love state of emergency
Thu 07/03/02 at 21:00
Regular
I was gonna rent bouncer, but then did'nt, SR made a big rave about it in their mag.
Thu 07/03/02 at 20:24
Regular
Plonk wrote:
> Surely the scorlling bet em up genre hasnt been abandoned by games developers?
> Are they not still available in arcades? Wonder if i could get an emulator for
> final fight somewhere.

www.pe2000.net
Thu 07/03/02 at 20:17
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
I rented the bouncer today, cor blimey what a s****y game!!!!!!!!
Thu 07/03/02 at 13:03
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
they did have a go at the bouncer....
Thu 07/03/02 at 13:01
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Surely the scorlling bet em up genre hasnt been abandoned by games developers? Are they not still available in arcades? Wonder if i could get an emulator for final fight somewhere.
Thu 07/03/02 at 12:55
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Tekken 4 has a sub game called Tekken Force, lust like what you fancy.
Thu 07/03/02 at 12:55
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Yeah Streets of Rage was very easy, but wasnt it great fun in 2 player mode doin flyin kicks off each other and nicking each others roast chickens off the floor. Ahh the arguments we had over who the drain pipe belonged to "stop hittin me" " u got in the way of my pipe!!!!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.