GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How did you come across the SR Forum?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/11/02 at 15:32
Regular
And what made you post here?? Can you remember the first thing you wrote, if so tell me!!
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:08
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
My mate said SR was good so I went on the website and found this :D
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:12
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I had been a member of SR for abou 2 years, then one day decided to check out the internet site, and saw "game a day - win free games every day" I clicked expecting it to be some con, but read into it and found out it was real. Then I went and won and stuff.

My first post was "Violence in games" I never did a console wars one.
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:14
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
My first post ever was "What if Peach had her own game". If you guys remember the content in that you may see now that it was erased:(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.