GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How did you come across the SR Forum?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/11/02 at 15:32
Regular
And what made you post here?? Can you remember the first thing you wrote, if so tell me!!
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:32
Regular
"Evenstar"
And what made you post here?? Can you remember the first thing you wrote, if so tell me!!
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:34
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I used SR for ages for release dates, before being very bored one day at work, I happened across the forums, joined up and here I am still here after 6 months.

The first thing I posted was some toss about hoe Girls aren't allowed to be massively into gaming and so on and so forrth :S

I have slightly more interesting posts these days...I hope

I'm bored today, where is everyone?
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:34
Regular
"Not your monkey"
The magazines lead me here.

First thing I posted was a reply to some story in 'FOG Prime'.
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:35
"Darkness, always"
I was browsing the SR site when I was looking for a few extra bits for my new PC.

Saw a link on half the items saying "discuss", eventually clicked it to see what it was about. I saw a huge group of people who needed to be corrected, and stuck my nose in.

So many days have passed, and so little has changed.
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:35
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Rosalind wrote:
some toss about hoe Girls

erm I meant how

*blushes*
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:37
Regular
"Evenstar"
how did you all hear about special reserbe? Did you find it in a search engine like google, or do you have a SR Store near you??
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:38
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Arwen Undomiel wrote:
> how did you all hear about special reserbe? Did you find it in a
> search engine like google, or do you have a SR Store near you??

It tends to come up first on google searches if your looking for games.

true story
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:38
"Darkness, always"
they opened a store right next to the 24 hour store. I could hardly miss it.
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:41
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I saw a huge group of people who needed to be corrected, and stuck my nose in.

Lol. I can imagine the general outrage you must have caused as a newbie.
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:42
Regular
"Evenstar"
Babe I know how you came across it..... tuh breaf

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.