GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How did you come across the SR Forum?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/11/02 at 15:32
Regular
And what made you post here?? Can you remember the first thing you wrote, if so tell me!!
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:14
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
My first post ever was "What if Peach had her own game". If you guys remember the content in that you may see now that it was erased:(
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:12
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I had been a member of SR for abou 2 years, then one day decided to check out the internet site, and saw "game a day - win free games every day" I clicked expecting it to be some con, but read into it and found out it was real. Then I went and won and stuff.

My first post was "Violence in games" I never did a console wars one.
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:08
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
My mate said SR was good so I went on the website and found this :D
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:08
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I had been a member for about 4 years, then the day I ordered my PS2 I seen the link and decided I wanted free stuff.

Can't remember what I wrote first.
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:07
Regular
"I like cheese"
I arrived on the second day ever...it's changed so much since then. Anyway, I was recommended by a mate who arrived the first day ever.

I then wrote a topic entitled "The Future Of Gaming." :D
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:05
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I was looking for an easy way to bag Wario World(a game that wont come out until next year)a long time ago. So I went on yahoo.com and put "Win free Wario World" and the first thing it threw at me was www.gameaday.com. I was hooked since:-0---
Fri 29/11/02 at 16:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I have no idea. My first post was around 40 days after registering. Weird. I think I was helping other people with their Nintendo-related problems.
Fri 29/11/02 at 16:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I came here because I was bored at my new job and my 1st post was about how crap the PS2 was as a household appliance.

And then argued with Snuggly (or Ali as he was then) about why Batman was a gay icon for bennys.

Still at my job, less bored.
Still talking utter cobblers though, but now I'm a Notable and somehow my braineggs are given weight by status?
Fri 29/11/02 at 16:02
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Mystique posted something abbout this some time ago, it was a topic she made about people looking for the very first post in it, and mystique said something about it had that gay number '1' in it, Myst1que.
Fri 29/11/02 at 16:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I bought my only copy of PC Gamer about 2 years ago, I saw the advert for Gameaday. It was the October week and I was bored so tried to win a game.

My first posts were talking to Grix, Ant and Sniper and I was a stupid little retard (more so than now).

And I'm still here... argh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.