GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHICH CONSOLE SHOULD I BUY?!?!?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/03/02 at 20:19
Regular
Ok here is the situation. My mom says she will buy me any one of these three game consoles: Game Cube, PS2, or Xbox. Iv'e heard great things about all of them, but I can't choose. Please post your opinion. Thanks!
Tue 12/03/02 at 22:43
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Nice. ;-) Hope you have a good time when you get it mate.
Tue 12/03/02 at 21:20
I've chosen GameCube
Tue 05/03/02 at 21:18
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah, just don't plan on saving your progress on too many of them unless you can afford the memory cards which will soon bump up the price. ;-))
Tue 05/03/02 at 20:06
If you get a gamecube then as it's the cheapest you can get more games! 20 games on release and at least one for each genere!
Tue 05/03/02 at 17:58
Regular
"Bah"
Why did you even start this topic? Get a PS2 and dont turn around and go back to your house untill youve parted with the cash. Now go NOW I TELL YOU!!!
Tue 05/03/02 at 16:57
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Get a Gamecube for purely aesthetic reasons. Or a PS2. Not an Xbox.

Oh and Xbox fans don't persecute me, im only joking.

Really, I am
Tue 05/03/02 at 16:08
Regular
"DS..."
buy a gamecube, failing that x-box (even though xbox is cack its better than the ps2)
slik ~_~
Tue 05/03/02 at 16:05
i would deffinatly get an xbox man they F**kin rules halo is the best games ever and i mean ever go get one u woun't be dissapointed trust me they are better than the ps2 by a mile i have both u see
Tue 05/03/02 at 07:38
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
Buy a n64-Zelda OoT is the best game you'll ever play on!!
Tue 05/03/02 at 07:35
But that hardly means that the playability of the games is any better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.