GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WORLDS LONGEST THREAD:- GAME IDEADS AND RETRO GAMES FORUM"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 18:27
Regular
Just use this as a little chat room. :-D
Page:
Mon 10/10/05 at 19:55
Regular
7 days...
Mon 03/10/05 at 08:22
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Hey is anyone else's MSN playing up?

Mine was playing up, and a friend of mine spent 2 hours trying to log in (Persistence, eh?) yesterday. I think it was because of various updates coming from Microsoft, as they'd need to install these updates over at MSN to ensure compatability and so on... at least I think that's what the Microsoft Server Network was up to.

If I'm wrong, I should stop assuming things and actually bother doing work in my AS-Level ICT lessons
Sun 02/10/05 at 13:58
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Actually it's working now...

[S]I just wanted attention... :-P
Sun 02/10/05 at 13:57
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Hey is anyone else's MSN playing up?
Fri 30/09/05 at 10:00
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
she sat next to me yesterday

(L)
Thu 29/09/05 at 21:52
Regular
I decide to turn up to check out the Classic thread and what is there?! Disturbing stories of Bob's infactuations with forty-somethings and Silent Thunder constantly posting pictures of Bob...

...More of the same then

How's Uni then Bobby-boy?
Wed 28/09/05 at 09:00
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
heheh

no, really.
Tue 27/09/05 at 23:30
Regular
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> there's a 40something year old woman taking some maths degree too.
> she's kinda hot to be honest.

Er... :/
Tue 27/09/05 at 23:03
Regular
"topgamer above all"
I always go for the young ones.
Tue 27/09/05 at 23:00
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Not lots, but a few.

there's a 40something year old woman taking some maths degree too. she's kinda hot to be honest.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.