GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WORLDS LONGEST THREAD:- GAME IDEADS AND RETRO GAMES FORUM"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 18:27
Regular
Just use this as a little chat room. :-D
Page:
Thu 06/05/04 at 17:12
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
We have almost beaten the Word Record!

Yep, keep those words coming. ;-)
Sun 02/05/04 at 15:37
Regular
I'll get on the phone to the people at Guinness...
Sun 02/05/04 at 15:06
Regular
*shines light*
Sun 02/05/04 at 11:12
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I'm scared of this place.. so dark...
Sun 02/05/04 at 10:12
Regular
The pace is really hotting up in here.

"We're going for the world record people!"
Mon 26/04/04 at 16:44
Regular
Lol! 37 posts?! This is the smallest WLT I've ever seen...
Mon 26/04/04 at 13:15
Regular
*cough*
Thu 06/06/02 at 18:29
Regular
"My head hurts"
erm....... no offence but blapro this thread for a record attempt isn't very long.....
Sat 13/04/02 at 09:02
Regular
"Brrrrr."
You are a bit strange.

*wispers* weirdo
Thu 11/04/02 at 00:06
This is for game ideas so......

The date is 2046, and the world is adopting a final campaign to stop the polar ice caps from melting. Scientists create an organism that can freely raise/lower its body temperature and has no effect on itself. In 2065, a new state in dead cetnre of Siberia is formed. The Scientist's relations that created this new bacteria are taken hostage, digital equivalents of the bacteria are created and this state, Astisis, declares war on the USA. A war results in which these bacteria are used by both sides in warheads and causes the worst environmental disaster ever, making half the globe an iceberg, the planet's temperature on one half is so cold that it causes the rest of the planet to start to freeze, and ultimately, the core. Scientists of the new state which forms half the world, also named Astisis, manages to stop the freezing but can't ressurect the rest of the world.

Supposedly, and realistically to human nature, no-one could have survived the East's condition, but 4 people have survived in a heat-pocket 1000 miles below the surface of the old Astisis. The story is about controliing this group of 4 in a quest of revenge. The twists are that they find they're fighting for the wrong side, and that more people survived the Great Ice Age than expected, mutations, due to huge amounts of Liquid Nitrogen, Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide being made by the cold, occur and the human race has to fight off this hord of evil, fighting back at the Western world just as the 4 heroes did.

This is then followe by a quest to ressurect the Earth's Eastern side, slowly, as the freezing temperatures have turn the rock into ice, therefore, the melting would mean this exosegtic reaction (reaction that gives off coldness) would make the water levels be huge if the world were melted totally, so something has to be done to decreases the amount of water/ice on the world.

Finally, you find that this was all planned as a means of restoring the polar ice caps to their glory and making the Western world's life be ironed to the Earth.

Also, talkin 2 urself dont make u weird, over 50% of the world's population talk to themselves in some way, whether it's cursing things to actually having self-conversations.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.