GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the best console "XBOX" or "PLAYSTATION2""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/12/02 at 11:56
Regular
I have recently purchased an xbox. i also own a ps2 and i was wondering what you peeps out the favour. whether it be the ps2 or the xbox
Sun 01/12/02 at 11:56
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
I have recently purchased an xbox. i also own a ps2 and i was wondering what you peeps out the favour. whether it be the ps2 or the xbox
Sun 01/12/02 at 12:44
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
In an XBOX forum?

Gamecube obviously!
Sun 01/12/02 at 13:39
Regular
"Unretired"
Heh, Xbox. Since you were stupid enough to post this in an Xbox forum.
Sun 01/12/02 at 13:43
i'd say the xbox is a better 'concole' but ps2 is better as it has been out longer and has more/better games.but in about a years tim the xbox will have grown in strength (game wise) so it would be xbox then.

but until that day... go ps2!
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:27
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Dunno why you posted this in here mate unless you were looking for a bunch of pro X-Box replies. These sort of things are better off in FOG chat. Or better still, not at all seeing as they appear everyday in practically every forum. ;-)
Sun 01/12/02 at 21:25
where better to ask to get that 'un-biased' view huh
Mon 02/12/02 at 18:09
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
not everyone is a narrowmineded idiot like yourself elite
Mon 02/12/02 at 18:22
Id say x-box i dunno why i just think ps2 is kinda tacky now!! Jack mate u have the best name in da world!! and that guy who is being cocky man people like you should be locked up!!
Mon 02/12/02 at 18:35
jazzy_jack wrote:
> I have recently purchased an xbox. i also own a ps2 and i was
> wondering what you peeps out the favour. whether it be the ps2 or the
> xbox
As a neutral, I would have to say the Ps2 is your best bet...Although the XBox does have a handful of top titles it is essentially an average PC packed into a black-suitcase...
Mon 02/12/02 at 21:26
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
And it still outperforms the PS2. ;-)
Plus, don't PC's have a keyboard, mouse, office software, etc. The X-Box is for playing games, as far as PC's go, games are more of a bonus than something they are designed for.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.