GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo's Big Announcement revealed."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/12/02 at 14:12
Regular
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, Ninto have mergede with Sega AND Capcom, for those of you not fluent in terms like "merged", then I shall explain, it has been revealed, that nintendo has bought up Sega AND Capcom, therefore, they will never make games for any other consoles then Nintendo's own. This announcement did not surprise me, but now Gamecubes future is indeed looking brighter.
Sun 01/12/02 at 17:37
Regular
Belldandy wrote:

> Considering he's happily married, with children, then it's a pretty
> crap joke...

Sorry Belldandy sir, anything you say Belldandy sir.
Sun 01/12/02 at 17:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
By the way, "merged" doesn't mean "bought out".

And the chances of this being true are about the same as the Army Men series being vote top of all time. It just ain't gonna happen. Both Capcom and Sega develop for all three consoles and have games planned for both the near and distant future. Capcom has Dino Crisis 3 on Xbox, Gun Survivor 4, Devil May Cry 2 and probably Killer 7, Viewtiful Joe and the others recently revealed for PS2, along with the Resident Evil series on Gamecube.
Sun 01/12/02 at 17:09
Regular
Yeah and if you could read, you'd know that everyone has been saying it isn't true.

~~Whitestripes~~
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:57
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I bloody wish, but that's about as likely as Bill Gates having sex and
> not having to pay for it.

Considering he's happily married, with children, then it's a pretty crap joke...

And BTW, regarding the statement someone made up here, you'd have to pretty desperate to believe it was true...

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:48
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
If this is true, then yes we should expect this networked biohazard of which you speak of.
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:47
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Cyclone wrote:
> Whats with that online Resi game?
>
> How does it work?

I think you can just create different 'games' (probably can choose from a bunch of different scenarios, as I can't see you going through one big game in one internet sitting...) and about 4 people can join each game. Then you play like a normal resi game, but the four human players have to meet up and that to progress. I reckon you'll be able to create your own character with different skills or something to give some variety.

That's what I'm guessing from the little I've heard. But it does sound quite promising.
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:19
Regular
Erm, what about Network Biohazard? Will us Nintonians get it or is this not true?
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Whats with that online Resi game?

How does it work?
Sun 01/12/02 at 15:56
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
If Nintendo did buy out Capcom, then Capcom's Resident Evil online game would have to come to Cube... that'd be pretty sweet.

Anyway, I agree with the others, I'd be skeptical about the truth of this...
Sun 01/12/02 at 15:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nobody has said it isn't true.

And then again nobody has said it is.

Officialy anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.