GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Pets win Prizes?" or does Swearing?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 13:39
Regular
Im pretty sure that i read somewhere on SR that people that swear cant win GAD after they have done this, so i thought fair enough i wont even mention any minro swearing in my threads just incase, but i dont see how this can be true. Im not picking on just half pint but in his piracy thread he swears harshly twice with strong language and he has done it before but still he brings home a GAD or FAD regularly - so am i supposed to swear to win GAD or are you guys not bothered by it? Whats your opinion People and What do you have to say about this SR staff? BTW i must point out im not trying to be rude to the SR staff or discriminating HP but it just happens all the time and i just wanna know whats goin on?
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:45
Regular
"¬_¬"
And you're taking this out on me...
If the filter didn't allow it, I wouldn't swear, you get it?...
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:44
Regular
"Bah"
exactly edgy and i take into consideration that although im an adult there are kids on this site as well e.g. half pint who seems to think he 'ard lol
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:43
Regular
I sometimes swear when I'm talking, but I don't swear on the board.

And I make sure I don't swear infront of kids either, there are enough kids who swear every other word as there is.....
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:42
Regular
"Bah"
well obviously i do when with y mates but never on SR :P
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:40
"period drama"
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:38
"period drama"
½pint wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Too right Edgy.

It shows the lack of
> intellegance to think of anything
> usefull to say, so their tiny brains
> just blurt out a load of obscene language.

As with Regular, I agree. I lack
> the intellegence to think of anything else to say, so my tiny brain just blurts
> out a load of obscene language. Funny, since my puntuation, spelling and
> grammar is all better than most other people. That doesn't really say much
> about you guys then, does it.

Ooooooooo!
Handbags out.
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:38
Regular
"Bah"
so it had nothin to do with ((((head jut plain swearin. You could have put "people who copy games are just pikeys who cant afford them"
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:37
Regular
"Bah"
Well cheers you are about 14 years old and already think you can take on the world -read Gotaboys thread in FOG lol
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:33
Regular
"¬_¬"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Too right Edgy.

It shows the lack of intellegance to think of anything
> usefull to say, so their tiny brains just blurt out a load of obscene language.

As with Regular, I agree. I lack the intellegence to think of anything else to say, so my tiny brain just blurts out a load of obscene language. Funny, since my puntuation, spelling and grammar is all better than most other people. That doesn't really say much about you guys then, does it.
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:31
Regular
"Bah"
cough half pint cough

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.