GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First Person Shooter on the cube ? ? ? ?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 14:26
Regular
Hi again,

I have heard some rumours about 3 games that might be coming to the cube. The reason I'm writing it on here is to see if anyone else has heard the same as me or if they have anymore information on it, I would be grateful to hear it.

1) C&C RENEGADE - this game has only just been released on the PC and looks a great game. A couple of weeks back I saw an article on Cube-Europe and it said that Westwood will be working/ are working on a project for the cube. Renegade might be that project...let's hope so!

2) MEDAL OF HONOR - the reason I put this game down is the fact that my brother said he saw an article in NGC I think it was. It showed screenshots of MOH and an article about it coming to the cube. I haven't seen it myself so I was wondering if anyone else saw it?

3)007 RARE (don't know the title) - I heard recently that RARE are producing a new James Bond title for the cube. Thats all I know, any other info would be great.

Thanks for your time and I would like to hear what you lot think of these games.

Cheers

SINFIELD
Sat 02/03/02 at 14:28
Regular
007 Rare - would love it but honestly would prefer Perfect Dark

Medal of Honour - Looks great on other consoles

C&C Renegade - Had potential but early reviews aren't promising

ps. would you read my 'Weakest Link parody'
Sat 02/03/02 at 14:26
Hi again,

I have heard some rumours about 3 games that might be coming to the cube. The reason I'm writing it on here is to see if anyone else has heard the same as me or if they have anymore information on it, I would be grateful to hear it.

1) C&C RENEGADE - this game has only just been released on the PC and looks a great game. A couple of weeks back I saw an article on Cube-Europe and it said that Westwood will be working/ are working on a project for the cube. Renegade might be that project...let's hope so!

2) MEDAL OF HONOR - the reason I put this game down is the fact that my brother said he saw an article in NGC I think it was. It showed screenshots of MOH and an article about it coming to the cube. I haven't seen it myself so I was wondering if anyone else saw it?

3)007 RARE (don't know the title) - I heard recently that RARE are producing a new James Bond title for the cube. Thats all I know, any other info would be great.

Thanks for your time and I would like to hear what you lot think of these games.

Cheers

SINFIELD

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.