GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First Person Shooter on the cube ? ? ? ?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 14:26
Regular
Hi again,

I have heard some rumours about 3 games that might be coming to the cube. The reason I'm writing it on here is to see if anyone else has heard the same as me or if they have anymore information on it, I would be grateful to hear it.

1) C&C RENEGADE - this game has only just been released on the PC and looks a great game. A couple of weeks back I saw an article on Cube-Europe and it said that Westwood will be working/ are working on a project for the cube. Renegade might be that project...let's hope so!

2) MEDAL OF HONOR - the reason I put this game down is the fact that my brother said he saw an article in NGC I think it was. It showed screenshots of MOH and an article about it coming to the cube. I haven't seen it myself so I was wondering if anyone else saw it?

3)007 RARE (don't know the title) - I heard recently that RARE are producing a new James Bond title for the cube. Thats all I know, any other info would be great.

Thanks for your time and I would like to hear what you lot think of these games.

Cheers

SINFIELD
Fri 08/03/02 at 20:09
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Umm Medal Of Honour, I saw that in NGC as well, like 3weeks back :o)

Umm, 007:Agent Under Fire (I have seen working video)

A sequal to PD, and Turok Evolution are coming.

Probably some other ones too. MOH would be nice, has anyone seen the adverts? It looks soo class..
Fri 08/03/02 at 18:07
Cheers Solskjaer!

You have made me a happy chap knowing there is a chance of another 007 game from RARE!

Not only do you agree that Nintendo is class, but you have the name of a United Player.

Let's see if Man Utd can beat Bayern this week!

SINFIELD
Fri 08/03/02 at 16:20
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Like I said, look on Rare's offical site and you'll see that they say they still own the rights to Pierce Brosnan's face for the games. So they're obviously gunna do something with it!
Thay also say the reason they let EA do the following Bond games was because they wanted their team focusing on Perfect Dark ONLY, to make it the game that it is!

And PDZero won't be finnished till this x-mas/spring 2003, so I think we can expect development to start on the new 007 Bond game next year - like what has been said in both GamesMaster and NGC magazines!!
Fri 08/03/02 at 14:19
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
And not forgetting Die Hard. The new screenshots in the new issue of NGC mag are great.
Thu 07/03/02 at 23:18
So is it actually a FACT that RARE are producing the next Bond game.

Have they now got the rights from EA?

Where did you hear this from?
Thu 07/03/02 at 20:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Auf deustsch wrote:
All I can say
> is thank God Rare got the rights to Bond 20.

Yep, I agree - imagine if EA broguht it out. Lots of slick menu polish, and no game inside!
Wed 06/03/02 at 22:16
Hi, cheers for the information. Where did you get it from? I didn't know they had released any information on the game. All I heard was that they have the rights to piece brosnan's face!
Wed 06/03/02 at 21:16
Regular
Aparently, The new Bond Title, based on Bond 20 for the GC is gonna be called 'Beyond the Ice' or 'Double Cross,@ but they'll probably change.
All I can say is thank God Rare got the rights to Bond 20.
Sat 02/03/02 at 18:47
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I don't know about the first 2, but apparently there WILL be a 007 game from Rare on the Cube next year!
EA have the rights to some of the Bond games, but Rare are the only ones who can use Peirce Brosnan's face!!
And they haven't thrown this away, so it's still likely that we'll see possibly the next Goldeneye!

And incase you were wondering why Rare never followed up Goldeneye on the N64, it was so the team could work on Perfect Dark. And what a fine job they did!
I don't think PD would be the same if Rare had worked on TWINE and AUF.
If you don't believe me then look it up on Rare's site!
Sat 02/03/02 at 17:41
Regular
3)007 RARE - It wont happen as EA have the rites to Bond, Agent Under Fire is being released on the GC though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.