GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 IS There a 4th island!?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 14:22
Regular
A Lot of my mates are saying that if you complete the game 100% then a 4th island called carsus city becomes avaliable.
I would like to hear from anyone who could possibly confirm this.
Or from anyone who has 100% the game so they can tell me what really happens.
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:45
Well my friend, who well just call s. foreskin no wait to unsly, steve. f, reckons that there this island u can get to which has like an airport on it and there's this plane which flies. Another thing u can do is go to this garage and get a bomb on ure car. Is this true?
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:46
HAHA (he's not talking about REGULAR - thats his chat name - at all)
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:48
Regular
mandatare wrote:
> Offically there is a 4th island.
you don't unlock it by getting 100%.
you have
> to fly there.
it's behind the observatory and it contains the bank you robbed
> at the start of the game and 2 bins.
( not really a city )
And it's NOT called
> carser city.

have u been there?
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:55
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Legendary Link wrote:
> mandatare wrote:
> Offically there is a 4th island.
you don't unlock it by
> getting 100%.
you have
> to fly there.
it's behind the observatory and it
> contains the bank you robbed
> at the start of the game and 2 bins.
( not
> really a city )
And it's NOT called
> carser city.

have u been there?

i've flown over it because you can't land.
plus there are pictures on the internet showing it.
i cant remember the URL though.
Mon 04/03/02 at 19:05
Regular
community-2.webtv.net/Andrew461/gta3/

it shows pics of ghost town and other cool stuff.
Mon 04/03/02 at 19:16
there is a new island. Its called carser city. You hear about police chief 'gary shaver' on one of the radio stations.

If you look in the games instruction booklet, it says the many ways of transport. One of them is by a plane, once you have done everything - all missions, all hidden packages, all unique jumps, etc the airport lets you through.

There are 5 new cars, but i have never seen them. There is a garage with infinite storage space. The white house is there, inside the white house is a new weapon (i dont want to spoil it coz the weapon is Amazing)

seeing as this is a GTA3 topic, ill mention that if you use a flatbed, you can either stand in the back and wait for the driver to drive off, thus with you on. This is cool when you have the m16 rifle(the one which you can aim with in first person view). Also to save you alot of trouble when taking the dodo back to the import export garage, fly it onto the back of a Flatbed truck. Next drive the flatved with the dodo to the export garage. Seing as the garage wants a dodo and a flatbed, you can deliver both at once.
Mon 04/03/02 at 19:23
Regular
d ice wrote:
There are 5 new cars, but i have never seen them. There is a garage with infinite storage space. The white house is there, inside the white house is a new weapon (i dont want to spoil it coz the weapon is Amazing)

hmm like to see that
Mon 04/03/02 at 19:33
that can not be true, fly a proper plane, what happens when you get to the airport then? Are you making it up?
Mon 04/03/02 at 19:56
Regular
"¬_¬"
These are all just stupid internet rumours. I remember when all this crap was going round about Perfect Dark. All a load of trash. There isn't a fourth island, you don't kill Mickey Mouse, and there isn't the White House. People don't resort to trying to find these secrets on their own anymore; they just scour the programming and look for these secrets themselves. My friend really annoys me with all these internet rumours. They aren't true, and if they are, I stand to pay all of you a six figure sum. End of story.

(This isn't a legal statement, so you can't hold me to the ;-)
Mon 04/03/02 at 21:45
Regular
"round the outside"
no i have a prototype which allows you to get there,the reason they took this off was because they expected the hard drive to be out by the release date thus could fit it all on,so the fact that the launch is being dragged out theycant have too much game for it to work properly.and the boeing jumpjets are awsome,and it is carser city because it says so once youve gone thru the tunnel,there is a river running thru both sections which are watermead and brushmore. which includes the air port and the cruiseliners,and there are to new cars called mibatsu monstrosity and the cat the cat is a very cool sports car its ort of green and silver or green and yellow,with a tyre on the back and around the same speed as the banshee with a cartel cruiser engine sound.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.