GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 IS There a 4th island!?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 14:22
Regular
A Lot of my mates are saying that if you complete the game 100% then a 4th island called carsus city becomes avaliable.
I would like to hear from anyone who could possibly confirm this.
Or from anyone who has 100% the game so they can tell me what really happens.
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 02/03/02 at 17:40
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Outlaw_UK, you're an Xbox fan aren't you?

Will you be getting GTA3 for the Xbox?
Sat 02/03/02 at 19:41
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Outlaw_UK wrote:
> My friend wanted to start a new game on his own - so naturally I obliged. When
> I went to save it for him I accidently selected my save. Thinking I could stop
> it saving I turned off the console half way thorugh saving - but no such luck,
> the save was corrupted!!

Outlaw.

LOL Thats what Ive done with my old Champ game that I played for about 15 seasons.....
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:19
My freind got to the third island and saved then we went to town.when we got back the save was corrupted and he had to start again. Also my freind said when you complete 100% a taxi picks you up and takes you to disneyworld florida where you meet mickey Mouse and kill him.
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:21
Regular
Did your friend happen to be on drugs?
Sun 03/03/02 at 18:10
i recieved a prototype copy of GTA3 from my dads friend and ive completed it 100%,and now i ave access to carser city
Sun 03/03/02 at 18:14
Regular
RunningFromTheBlade wrote:
> i recieved a prototype copy of GTA3 from my dads friend and ive completed it
> 100%,and now i ave access to carser city

Is the prototype any different from the real game? whats the city like?
Sun 03/03/02 at 18:22
there not as high res like the pics on the site on the games page,and lots of small glitches
like sometimes you get hit by a car but you dont and you go right thru it,
the city is like a really big shoreside vale but far more in dustrial and it has its own airport with boeings to drive
Sun 03/03/02 at 18:26
Regular
whats a boeing?
Mon 04/03/02 at 07:58
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Offically there is a 4th island.
you don't unlock it by getting 100%.
you have to fly there.
it's behind the observatory and it contains the bank you robbed at the start of the game and 2 bins.
( not really a city )
And it's NOT called carser city.
Mon 04/03/02 at 16:49
Regular
"Self-attraction???"
if there is a 4th island and when u complte it 100% how do u get tehre through that tunnel

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.