GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 IS There a 4th island!?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 14:22
Regular
A Lot of my mates are saying that if you complete the game 100% then a 4th island called carsus city becomes avaliable.
I would like to hear from anyone who could possibly confirm this.
Or from anyone who has 100% the game so they can tell me what really happens.
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 10/03/02 at 13:33
Regular
"round the outside"
yep,i had those missions,because the prototype was created at the begginnnig of the summer and i recieved it around end of june time.
Wed 06/03/02 at 13:19
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Azure if you have the protatype version of GTA3 then that means you would be able to play the special missions provided to you by the wierd tramp called Darkel. I've heard he was cut out of the official release because some of his missions were too similar to sept 11th.
Wed 06/03/02 at 12:56
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Legendary Link wrote:
> whats a boeing?

A boeing is a plane
Wed 06/03/02 at 12:36
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
by the way, where is the last mission?
Wed 06/03/02 at 12:30
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Even though most of the posts that talk about this secret new city sound like a load of old bull, I will probably end up looking for it anyway. You've just got to when you here something like that. More than likely though I'll be wasting my time, either way I have to find out if its true or not.
Tue 05/03/02 at 20:12
Regular
"round the outside"
Rakuga wrote:
> I'm actually laughing out loud as I read all this rubbish on this post.
Your
> noses are so big you are blinding your eyes. Can't you see what you are saying
> is stupid? Trip to Disney Land? Space Centre?

If these were true don't you
> think someone would have found out by now and we'd know?

I doubt you get
> anything for completing 100%. If your lucky you might get another ending but I
> seriously doubt it.

And by the way are you sure it's a prototype and not a
> warez copy?

definatly a prototype ,becoz my dads friend works for DMA
Tue 05/03/02 at 19:38
Regular
"  "
can't believe people believe this...we have heared it all before ect.
Tue 05/03/02 at 19:05
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I'm actually laughing out loud as I read all this rubbish on this post.
Your noses are so big you are blinding your eyes. Can't you see what you are saying is stupid? Trip to Disney Land? Space Centre?

If these were true don't you think someone would have found out by now and we'd know?

I doubt you get anything for completing 100%. If your lucky you might get another ending but I seriously doubt it.

And by the way are you sure it's a prototype and not a warez copy?
Tue 05/03/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Heh I've now got 96% complete.
Doing the rest of the rampages now, then I've got to do one more mission GRIPPED! then I have to do some more ambulance missions. I'm going for the big 100% - but that means enabling infinite run by doing those gay ambulance missions as far as level 12 :/

That's *ALL* I have to do!
Tue 05/03/02 at 18:48
Regular
"round the outside"
i just found a space centre!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.