GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Perfect Dark Zero on the X-BOX ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Perfect Dark Zero'.
Mon 02/12/02 at 19:29
Regular
The most hated console for Gamecube owners the X-box has done it again. Aswell as taking Rare it has also taken the newest installment of Perfect Dark (which is probably going to be the best shoot em up ever).

I discovered this Whilst reading the Nintendo official magazine letters section.

Curse all those X-box owners!!!!I hope the newest installment is a complete failure.
Tue 03/12/02 at 15:22
Regular
who cares about the multiplayer?
it isnt a shoot em up anyway.
Tue 03/12/02 at 13:04
Regular
auf deutsch wrote:
> I doubt it'll beat Halo, but then again, I doubt Halo 2 will beat
> Metroid Prime ;)

i think halo 2 will beat metroid prime
i think halo is better than metroid prime, and theres always the multiplayer part too!!

i still cant see why there was no multiplayer in metroid prime! it would have been cool!
Tue 03/12/02 at 11:23
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Ah well PDZero has gone cel-shaded anyway- not that I mind cel-shading but I think PDZero would have benefited from 'realistic' graphics.
Plus look at Starfox Asdventures, wouldn't the lower ratings on their(Rare's) newer games indicate that since people have left to found other developer's (Free Radical etc anyone?), that the general quality of Rare's work has gone down.
Mon 02/12/02 at 22:18
Regular
And then it will be war

Microsoft (featuring every games company ever)

vs.

Nintendo
Mon 02/12/02 at 22:05
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I thought Microsoft bought Rare.. then Rare said they was gonna go multiformat.. seeing as MS has bought them however. Im seriously thinking that they won't.

Microsoft will just end up buying out everyone soon.. its so obvious..
Mon 02/12/02 at 21:41
Regular
"NJAN"
Speaking of best shooters, Which is better; Halo or Timesplitters 2? Ive got Timesplitters 2 on the gc and its amazing, imo. Its kilometers (trying to get with this new metric buzz here in ireland, has just arrived?!) better than Perfect Dark and Goldeneye. Have never played Halo, so which is better? (dont know if this is the same qn again but...) What is the best console FPS?
Amos.
Mon 02/12/02 at 21:05
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> Shaun the sheep wrote:
> I hope the newest installment is a complete failure.
>
> I wonder what you would of said if the game was still coming out on
> Gamecube....

He would have hoped it to be the best shooter ever... naturally...

That was a dumb thing to say.
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:47
Shaun the sheep wrote:
> The most hated console for Gamecube owners the X-box has done it
> again.

I know this is not the topic in discussion, but my most hated console is the PS2. They've stolen more games than the x-box has.
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:18
Regular
Shaun the sheep wrote:
> I hope the newest installment is a complete failure.

I wonder what you would of said if the game was still coming out on Gamecube....
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Buy an XBox if you want it.

I'm not that desperate for 5 games, so whats the point in me buying one?

Eh?

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.