GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Work at royal mail"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/10/07 at 21:46
Regular
Today was actually really good. Enjoyed it. But the person I was next to was annoying me. And he had a terrible attitude about the work. But I just tried to block him out.

All I had to do was sort the post, which was very easy. Going to be working there again next week. £12.50 an hour next week. Was only £9.80 an hour today. But still its good pay, and not had much money in a while. So will be good to have that money now.

Also got told today that postal strike finishes on wednesday. But wish it had have finished earlier. Girlfriends birthday tomorrow and can’t give her, her present because its coming in the post and has not got here yet. But hopefully will be here by wednesday. Would've looked for it there. But they probably wouldn't had let me!

But all in all enjoyed my day there today, and looking forward to going back.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 06/10/07 at 21:46
Regular
Today was actually really good. Enjoyed it. But the person I was next to was annoying me. And he had a terrible attitude about the work. But I just tried to block him out.

All I had to do was sort the post, which was very easy. Going to be working there again next week. £12.50 an hour next week. Was only £9.80 an hour today. But still its good pay, and not had much money in a while. So will be good to have that money now.

Also got told today that postal strike finishes on wednesday. But wish it had have finished earlier. Girlfriends birthday tomorrow and can’t give her, her present because its coming in the post and has not got here yet. But hopefully will be here by wednesday. Would've looked for it there. But they probably wouldn't had let me!

But all in all enjoyed my day there today, and looking forward to going back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.