GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/03/02 at 18:19
Regular
Only one week to go till the official uk release of this much anticipated sequal. Ive pre-ordered it and cant wait. How many of u have done likewise and how many of u are waiting for the reviews?
Wed 06/03/02 at 17:14
its gonna be wicked, why are people saying they are waiting for reviews? THERE ARE LOADS OF REVIEWS ON THE WEB! people are saying they are waiting for peoples reviews but if they go to yahoo or lycos they will find loads! Mine could come tomorrow from gametrading.com i hope so!
Wed 06/03/02 at 16:48
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Bleeders wrote:
> Gonna swing by my independant in ooo, about 10 minutes time, see if they've taken stock of it and hoping they'll sell me it.

*fingers crossed*

Looks like 10 minutes = an hour arguing with the "Independant" store manager then :D
Wed 06/03/02 at 16:43
§pånkër wrote:
> MGS2 is a couple of days away at most, might get it tomorrow, god i hope i do!

same here §pånkër
Wed 06/03/02 at 16:37
Regular
"None Stored"
MGS2 is a couple of days away at most, might get it tomorrow, god i hope i do!
Wed 06/03/02 at 15:35
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
The way you lot are going on about it I will have to rent it this weekend - Forget about industry hype - The PS forum hype is starting to grind me down.

** must play MGS2 - must play MGS2 - must play MGS2 **

Resist - resist.......
Wed 06/03/02 at 15:23
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Gonna swing by my independant in ooo, about 10 minutes time, see if they've taken stock of it and hoping they'll sell me it.

*fingers crossed*
Wed 06/03/02 at 15:13
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Loki should have been on here by now, he was playing it last night!

I hope he's not writing a review of it, I didn't think staff were allowed to enter ;)
Wed 06/03/02 at 15:06
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Only just ordered it?

Is there a chance you will still get it Friday?
Wed 06/03/02 at 15:01
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
http://special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/review.php?custid=8606

SR HAVE GOT IT IN STOCK!!!
IT SAYS 'YES' UNDER STOCK!!!!!!
GOATBOY TOLD ME ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!

FM: Just ordered MGS2 from SR and is very excited.
Tue 05/03/02 at 14:58
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Pre-ordered mine about 3 months ago and then ordered another 2 copies about a month ago for 2 friends, all being delivered to my house.....holding them to ransom as they haven't payed me yet!

Haven't played any of the demos, have managed to stay away from all mag reviews and only know stuff about the plot from here, tried to keep away from that but it's bloody impossible :-)

Oh, and I've book Friday off as holiday so a short lie in till the postie turns up and then it's all day on my beloved PS2.....hurrah!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.