GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/03/02 at 18:19
Regular
Only one week to go till the official uk release of this much anticipated sequal. Ive pre-ordered it and cant wait. How many of u have done likewise and how many of u are waiting for the reviews?
Fri 01/03/02 at 18:19
Only one week to go till the official uk release of this much anticipated sequal. Ive pre-ordered it and cant wait. How many of u have done likewise and how many of u are waiting for the reviews?
Fri 01/03/02 at 18:33
When I first saw a review of MGS2 I thought wow I can't wait to play that. Then I saw this new character Raiden and it put me off. After reading more reviews I realised that it is almost the exact same game as the first one. I'm just gonna wait til my mates have bought it and see what they think before I buy it. The only reason I'm thinking of getting it is for the plot I just want to know what happens.
Fri 01/03/02 at 18:35
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I'm getting it for free. So it could be good, it could be bad - I don't care!

I'm addicted to the demo though.
Fri 01/03/02 at 18:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
I'm addicted to the demo though.

Yeah so am I - I cant stop playing the demo!!
I pre ordered mine way back last summer so Im hoping to get mine next week!! Not that it will make much difference of course!! I off to Cyprus on Sunday and wont get back for two weeks so I have to wait even longer!! Still it will be worth it!!
Fri 01/03/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I can't wait. I want to kill terrorists. I've been playing the demo for months, both in Japanese and English. I've been sneaking around Bristol in a stealth suit knocking out bouncers outside nightclubs and bungee jumping off Clifton Suspension Bridge onto passing ships. (Well, boats, and those masts can hurt if they catch you on the way down, but practice makes perfect).

My local Army and Navy store was a great place for picking up ammo belts, special equipment like IR Goggles and weapons (mostly deactivated, but never mind). The miniature digital camera I got from Dixons and I'm hoping to acquire a shoulder mounted light anti-tank weapon from the U.S. via e-Bay any day now. And I even got a packet of cigarettes from my local newsagent and always remember to spark up when playing LaserQuest.

The physical training has been going OK, except for the early morning runs which consist of me getting up around 11:00am and jogging down the stairs for the first of my long string of coffees. I tend to cough alot so I've got to work on that for my stealth technique. On the upside I can now creep up behind my cat and ambush him nine times out of ten.

Once a week I slip into Bristol Docks and creep aboard the SS Great Britain which is moored there (it's not a tanker but it's the closest thing we've got), and have yet to be spotted.

MGS2: Sons of Liberty is out in 156 hrs and 10 mins, but I wouldn't say I'm overly hyped about it. Just another title really.

Oh, and I've just changed my name by Deed Poll to:

SnaaaaAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKE!!!
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:00
Regular
I must order my copy, if i don't soon there will probably be none left.No!! my nightmare would have come true!!
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:00
i wouldnt say im that dedicated to the legacy of the game but i have been playing the origonal for about 3 weeks.
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
It's a sheer classic. I've also pre-ordered a copy and I simply can't wait.

My best adventure is yet to come...
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:15
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I have pre-ordered it last saturday...Really cant wait now...Ye I pre ordered it on the eve of the Worthington cup final.....God I hate BLACKBURN .........
Sat 02/03/02 at 15:47
i cant wait to see all the MGS2 topics there be in these fourms

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.