GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Plans for the weekend?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/03/02 at 16:42
Regular
Tonight I will be eating pizza, watching Planet of The Apes on DVD and having sex.

Tomorrow I will be playing in Southend then getting horrendously drunk.

Sunday I imagine I will wake at noon and spend the next few hours hunched over the toilet crying softly.

Excellent.
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
mrhappy wrote:
> I'm going to watch audition tonight and drink beer because I don't have enough
> money to go out and pay for it...

No sex either and the goddam spacebar has
> broken and it's really pissin meoff.

>Life is great.

I thought I'd broken my spacebar once. I actually managed to fix it by pushing very hard on the broken side. Well, there's a first for everything.

Would be going youth club tonight, but can't because I can't get a lift (said 'life' instead of 'lift' to friend on MSN; hilarious).

I'm going to see Mothman Prophecies with a few friends tomorrow afternoon, and then probably doing h/wk and just hanging around the house on sunday.
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:58
Regular
Work on saturday along and a teo day hangover thrown in just for good luck
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:58
Regular
Work on saturday along and a two day hangover thrown in just for good luck
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
mrhappy wrote:
> I'm going to watch audition tonight and drink beer

Audition is a pretty good film. Chuffing weird, but pretty good. One bit in particular will make you jump and some bits will make you squeal. Enjoy!
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:05
Regular
"You've upset me"
Tonight: Buggering about doing nothing.

Tomorrow: School, ug. Come back, check auctions, dance if I win, throw myself at a door if I lose. Go to skate park with a trolley and go down the ramps (damn fun). Watch crap on TV, sleep.

Sunday: Wake up at noon, eat lunch, watch repeats on TV. Watch The Fifth Element again, listen to lots of music and play on SNES/'Net/With self.
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
Tomorrow: Go to skate
> park with a trolley and go down the ramps (damn fun).

Add 'break neck' to that one, boyo.
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:09
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Tonight I will mostly be sitting here with a Vodka then heading off to Club X at the Mean Fiddler to consume more vodka.

Tomorrow I will go to SR Towers and consume more vodka, then go out and consume vodka.

Sunday is the Australian Grand Prix so up at 3am, consume vodka and fall in to a wallowing coma by the evening. Marvellous!
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:14
Regular
"Wasting away"
I'm gonna to moan and moan like a 3 year old until my website is fixed and then, I'm gonna spend about 53 hours on the internet, then go off to Ipswich with my some chick from school to watch The Mothman Prophecies.

It's a fun life.
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:14
Regular
"You've upset me"
monkey_man wrote:
Add 'break neck' to that one, boyo.

Nah, perfectly safe :-D

Seriously though, I'm going with some mates and we always make sure we're safe. The trolleys slowed down by my friend at the bottom and we never go down vert ramps, 'cause that'd just be plain daft.
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:17
Right iam going to bed early tonight (FRIDAY)

(Saturday) get up at 1:30 in the morning to watch the Quliflying for the Australien GP

(Sunday)get up at the same time as on saturday and watch the race

GO GO GO!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.