GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Plans for the weekend?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/03/02 at 16:42
Regular
Tonight I will be eating pizza, watching Planet of The Apes on DVD and having sex.

Tomorrow I will be playing in Southend then getting horrendously drunk.

Sunday I imagine I will wake at noon and spend the next few hours hunched over the toilet crying softly.

Excellent.
Fri 01/03/02 at 18:09
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Tonight I shall be geeking it to the extreme on my PC, as is my Friday-night right.

Saturday and Sunday I really should go to school 2pm-5pm to finish my Graphics project. Sounds sad? I'd gladly scrifice a weekend if it's the difference between a G and an A (really).
Fri 01/03/02 at 18:14
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Staying in and watching Almost Famous tonight, getting bored Saturday, until a stoning session in the evening.

Probably get bored on Sunday.
Fri 01/03/02 at 18:36
"penguins in hawaii?"
On saturaday i will be playing games, going to town to get a new string for my guitar (Damn inconvenience) and watching t.v. Maybe I will go out saturday night somewhere.

Sunday will consist of revising for a maths test I have. Then i will play games (around 9:00). Quite a boring week if you ask me :(
Fri 01/03/02 at 18:49
Regular
playing tennis on saturday and working all sunday and rehearsing a play
Fri 01/03/02 at 18:55
Regular
"Whatever!"
Getting drunk tonight - Listen to the footy tomorrow then its off for a sit down curry - Get back and pack for my holiday - Leave here at eight Sunday morning and off to Cyprus by midday!! Great weekend!!
Fri 01/03/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I've got búgger all planned for the weekend... I'll probably play on my computer, surf the net and do stuff like that...

... I'm not sure of anything so I guess I'll have to see what crops up!
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:06
Tonight (Friday) - Finish downloading Sum 41 album, chat to my friend from school, surf FOG and eat and drink. Burn Sum 41 album to CD and possibly listen to it.

Saturday - If not yet done, burn Sum 41 CD, print off covers and put them in CD sleeve. Add it to other albums, beore surfing FOG, chatting to my mates, doing some homework which I was supposed to do yesterday if I haven't done it and laze about, fantasizing about my Easter present (guitar :D).

Sunday - Laze about in my boxers, eat and drink, surf FOG.

Sounds like the perfect bloke's weekend in :0)
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:33
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Tonight - Shopping followed by some tv and then some sex (not with Goatboy).

Tomorrow - Rehearsals in the morning. Then off to the Millennium Stadium to watch Wales v Italy and to hopefully celebrate a win (make a change). Evening I shall be drowning my sorrows probably.

Sunday - Oooohhh take the missus to work. Hang around, pick her up, take her to the train station and wave her off for a few days. Return home and get the boys round for a well earned session involving smokes, beer and video games.

I'm listening to the new Oasis single 'Hindu Times' at the mo... its a grower!
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Now - Watching taped episode of Diagnosis Murder.
Tonight - Finish off website I'm making. Play Tony Hawks 2 until the wee hours.
Tomorrow - Barrage Snuggly with nuisance text messages and phone calls.
Sunday - Sleep and then do a BBC Basic program to make the turtle go in a crop circle pattern!
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:45
Regular
Tonight I shall be chilling playing some Computer games and just chilling really.

Tommorow i'm goin to town with my girl, and in the evening havin some sex and getting bladdered.

Sunday i'll be doing more of that thing people call chilling, probably watch Battle Royal again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.