GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Plans for the weekend?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/03/02 at 16:42
Regular
Tonight I will be eating pizza, watching Planet of The Apes on DVD and having sex.

Tomorrow I will be playing in Southend then getting horrendously drunk.

Sunday I imagine I will wake at noon and spend the next few hours hunched over the toilet crying softly.

Excellent.
Fri 01/03/02 at 16:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Tonight I will be eating pizza, watching Planet of The Apes on DVD and having sex.

Tomorrow I will be playing in Southend then getting horrendously drunk.

Sunday I imagine I will wake at noon and spend the next few hours hunched over the toilet crying softly.

Excellent.
Fri 01/03/02 at 16:46
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
My weekend consists of watching the Grand Prix, plenty of sleep and computer games.
Fri 01/03/02 at 16:46
Regular
Tonight I'll be getting drunk, and playing Atmosfear. You know, the video board game with the bloke who looks like the Emperor?

Then tommorrow, hopefully sober, I'll be playing with toys all day, as it's my nephew's first birthday. I'm so glad I don't suffer badly from hangovers.

(That's because you never drink enough to actually get ill.)

But I'm a slow drinker, it's not my fault.

(Wuss.)

And Sunday, I'll be trying to make the day go as fast as possible. Good luck with the crying business, that usually makes the day drag when I do it.
Fri 01/03/02 at 16:49
Regular
I was just about to do one of these, Gah!

Anyway, off out tonight, probably just playing snooker with some mates from work. Then wake about 2am to watch the qualifying for the Grand Prix.

Sleep through 'til noon-ish saturday, then just relax, go swimming, play games, watch films etc. Don't get to see the missus tomorrow night, so get to stay in with pizza and a film.

Wake about 3 am to watch the race.

Back to sleep, the awake about midday, swimming again, then off to help out backstage at rehersals for a play, where I get to see the other half all afternoon and evening, hoorah!
Fri 01/03/02 at 16:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Aslong as my throat doesn't get any worse, I intendo to go out tommorow and spend £30 while claiming 2 free gifts.
I'll probably get a PC games, either the Half-Life Counterstrike pack or Worms World Party, both around £20.
I've also gotta get some other cheaper things, but I think northing will stop me going out THIS weekend!!

Problem will be when I get back, and I have to do loads of work on Sunday for coursework!
Fri 01/03/02 at 17:16
"High polygon count"
Hmm... weekend plans...

Chinese food tonight and probably watch One Night At McCool's on DVD.

Over the weekend, I hope to do a videocapture of my holiday films and put it on DVD. Should take me a while!

Other than that... eat, sleep, play games... probably.
Fri 01/03/02 at 17:16
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I will be playing Final Fantasy VI, playing the Final Fantasy X demo, and thinking about having sex with Lisa Faulkner.

I might take a break to watch Newcastle Utd stuffing Arsenal 3-0 (ha, fat chance, but you never know).

For me this will be a 6 day weekend, in preparation for the MGS2-fest which will commence next Friday. And there's nothing like a beardy RPG for 150 hours or so as a warmup for an MGS2-fest.
Fri 01/03/02 at 17:30
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Im staying at my girlfriends place tonight, no doubt getting very drunk tomorrow in some club or pub listening to cheesy music and having a laugh with mates and recover on sunday.
No doubt fit some food, tv, games and uni work in there too.
Fri 01/03/02 at 17:33
"slightlyshortertagl"
Saturday

Wake up
go to school
sleep in physics lesson
play in footy match
back home at 8:00
watch tv
sleep

Sunday

Wake up at 09:00
Go see celeb premiere of Ice Age (i got tix)
Come back to earth
Play snooker @ local club
watch tv
sleep
Fri 01/03/02 at 17:33
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
I'm going to watch audition tonight and drink beer because I don't have enough money to go out and pay for it...

No sex either and the goddam spacebar has broken and it's really pissin meoff.

Life is great.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.