GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I touched my genitals last night!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/02/02 at 09:33
Regular
And I loved it.

Just the right size to fit in my hand. Nice and warm, and the joystick was very responsive.

Gameplay was a bit repetitive after a while, but the graphics were great. Anna Kournikova has never looked so good.

The multiplayer side of things is pretty damn funky as well, and the great thing is that it appeals to women. So you don't have to worry about your girlfrined feeling left out.

Although, realistically, it's only two player. More players could be achieved, and would certainly be more enjoyable, but it may be a bit awkward if in a relationship.

Size wise, it's pretty funky. My genitals have a way of shrinking down when not in use, for easy storage, rising to the challenge of a game when needed.

AI is pretty poor, to be fair. And the look of my genitals is not amazing.

But that's about it. My experience with my genitals.

Now can we stop the whole "Oooh! My brothers mates, cousins former flat mate saw an advert for an XBox" please?
Fri 01/03/02 at 18:22
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Stryke wrote:
> PI IS EXACTLY THREE!

Just ignore him. He's trying to make me faint, for some idiotic and uttery un-humourous reason.
Fri 01/03/02 at 16:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
Thanks for all that YH, it's been a great help.
Fri 01/03/02 at 13:59
Regular
"not dead"
No·² wrote:

ow... tha... thank yo...you for
> shearing

He.. sheared you...?
Fri 01/03/02 at 13:56
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> And I loved it.

ow... tha... thank yo...you for shearing you... your infor... information wit... with me..

*no.2 runs like hell!!*
Fri 01/03/02 at 12:13
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
nice to see people didnt waste there votes :-P
Thu 28/02/02 at 23:58
Regular
This one time at band camp..
Thu 28/02/02 at 23:41
Regular
Totoro wrote:
Did you really put your todger into a pie???

Yeah, then laid on the table humping it.
Thu 28/02/02 at 23:40
Regular
I touched my genitals last night too! I came

to the conclusion that it would be better as a multiplayer sport though.

Thu 28/02/02 at 23:23
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Your Honour wrote:
> Er, how the hell did a post about my testicles and general genetalia get onto Pi?

I was thinking the same thing (only about Pi, not about your lower love muscle)

Did you really put your todger into a pie???
Thu 28/02/02 at 23:19
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
It was Stryke. Honest :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.