GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what would you choose, Britney or Metal Gear Solid 2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/02/02 at 18:55
Regular
Well you see right away there is no comparison, i mean it would have to be Britney spears right, i mean how can you choose something like Metal Gear Solid 2, it does not even look that good, and you all agreee with me on that
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Damn double post!

At least it got my point out though.
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Your Honour wrote:
> paulbetts55 wrote:
by the way pal... i aint no damn nerd like you, and you
> would have to be a nerd if you say you dont even think she is good looking, just
> as good looking as anyone else, mate you are talking total rubbish, and you dont
> know me so dont presume to question me alright, so lets just make that clear.
> And you know what i would like to see, if britney had a choice out of my or you,
> i think any day she would go for me, you think she is gonna want a skinny 'nerd'
> like you, no i think she wants a real guy, so unless u saw me you would not be
> saying those things, so keep it buttoned

You said that to Meka, before
> Dringo said anything.

This was the first offensive post in the whole thread.
> And it was written by you.

This is what you need to apologise for.

----

Haha. Exactly!
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Is this guy still going?

*Yawns*
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:39
Regular
paulbetts55 wrote:
by the way pal... i aint no damn nerd like you, and you would have to be a nerd if you say you dont even think she is good looking, just as good looking as anyone else, mate you are talking total rubbish, and you dont know me so dont presume to question me alright, so lets just make that clear. And you know what i would like to see, if britney had a choice out of my or you, i think any day she would go for me, you think she is gonna want a skinny 'nerd' like you, no i think she wants a real guy, so unless u saw me you would not be saying those things, so keep it buttoned

You said that to Meka, before Dringo said anything.

This was the first offensive post in the whole thread. And it was written by you.

This is what you need to apologise for.
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:37
So now you are saying you think i should have to apologise?
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:35
you see i only carried this on because of what people said to me, if people would of dropped it, i would of dropped it, but they didn't and thats why i am still here, the point is, its the person who started this arguments fault, there the reason i am acting like this
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:34
Dringo was the one who said i started it
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:33
but what do i have to apologise for?
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:32
i live on woodstock lane but i know anstey well, so anstey or woodstock, i aint bothered. On woodstock, there is a big field, where no one could see what would happen to you. But i tell you one thing, if i see you there, you will of wished you never said the things you have, you will end up trying to run away, but that aint gonna happen, plus no point calling for help cause in woodstock no one cares, if you know beaumont leys, you should know some of the rough areas
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:32
Regular
I never said I was clever.

Sorry for saying you started the arguing, I was wrong. My apologies.

See, it's not that difficult to apolige, you can still do it, you know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.