GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what would you choose, Britney or Metal Gear Solid 2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/02/02 at 18:55
Regular
Well you see right away there is no comparison, i mean it would have to be Britney spears right, i mean how can you choose something like Metal Gear Solid 2, it does not even look that good, and you all agreee with me on that
Sun 03/03/02 at 11:05
Regular
Well, at least that's all sorted now.

Perhaps we can just let this thread drop now, eh?
Sun 03/03/02 at 10:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hur hur...

We are all such arguing fools.
Sun 03/03/02 at 09:48
Regular
"not dead"
paulbetts, just to clear this up, the nerds thing WAS a joke, and it was aimed at everyone in the forums, given the stereotypical image of the 'nerdy gamer'.

It just so happens that you decided to bite at that statement, which was just a little OTT, but hey, it was a laugh.
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ah, I had probably my longest net argument and now it is over.

*cries*
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:15
hey your honour and afrojoe, thanks for trying to stick up for me, you seem pretty cool after all. But i think i did swear, well i used **** I really do gotta get going now, i got a few things to do. again sorry for the things i said, it was silly of me really, i might come back on another day, but i might not bother seeing with all that has happened, if i dont, and you get some other people like me, try and reason with them, and dont try and let them get you annoyed, then they will calm down, i mean i did right lol, i should also stop using the lol's well maybe i might speak to some of you again, but if i dont farewell, again thanks to afrojoe and your honour, i am sure the rest of the people will be gald to see me going. bye
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:12
Regular
Well, someone on here has been banned about 4 times, and he still comes back.

It's up to you though, but I think the least you could do is apolgise.

I'll even start the thread if you want, then you just add your apology. If you're going to go, it would be best to apologise first, then at least you can come back in the future if you feel like it.
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:10
Regular
Well, I haven't. If someone had though, something would have been done about it now?

Plus the fact he's not really been *that* rude. No swearing or whatever. Calling someone "sad" is hardly grounds for banning, is it?
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:09
what good will starting a new topic with an apology in it, it doesnt change any of my current situations. You know first i wanted to try and like see if i could start a funny new topic, thats why i chose the whole britney vs metal gear solid 2 thing, but it went all wrong, it was not how i expected it to be. You see when i started this, i did want to like win a prize, i mean i never won anything on these things anyway, but i thought i would give it a try, now that wont be possible, because my topics would never win, because of who i am, its too late. Even with a new top with an apology in it, whats done is done i cant change that, and now because of it there is no need to be here, no one would care bout my topics anyway so its pointless, no one funny enough would care what i say, so its now time to leave.
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
One problem.

Someone may have reported one of his posts...
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:05
Regular
There's no need for that.

Just start a thread asking for everyone to read, then say you got the wrong end of the stick and you're sorry.

It was a simple misunderstanding.

The forums can be a fun place to be, there's no need to go just because of one thing. Some people have done worse than you and they're still here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.