GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This forum is boring."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/12/02 at 17:01
Regular
I know I am a legend around here.

*waits for coughs*

Anyway, this forum is balls. We're having discussion topics made my newbies about game cheats, some game that came out yonks ago or about games that already have big topics based on them.
My Final Fantasy topic is filled with people discussing parts of FF10 I am not yet on, so I can't join in there.
Jive, Flanders, Rosalind, Neo and co are all ebing over-shadowed in the Longest Thread by a bunch of noobs and regular-noobs.

Maybe I'll come back in a few weeks.
Fri 13/12/02 at 16:50
Regular
Malcior wrote:
> when i become a regular, this forum will be much better. oh and werent
> you once a newbie asher?

No. I was a 'Test Tube Regular' - basically, they put me as a Regular straight away.
Thu 12/12/02 at 20:41
Regular
"Notable"
what do you need to do to be a regular?
Thu 12/12/02 at 20:23
Regular
"Notable"
this forum will bow down to malciors wrath. And also get a free raffle ticket! :D
Thu 12/12/02 at 20:20
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I doubt it, you'll probably get much more than that, like a palace, i got my own country!
Thu 12/12/02 at 20:14
Regular
"Notable"
fireworks, a huge podium and probably a throne
Thu 12/12/02 at 19:49
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Malcior wrote:
> when i become a regular, this forum will be much better. oh and werent
> you once a newbie asher?

I'm sure you have big dreams for this place, what difference will it make when you're a regular?
Thu 12/12/02 at 19:47
Regular
"Notable"
when i become a regular, this forum will be much better. oh and werent you once a newbie asher?
Thu 12/12/02 at 15:54
Regular
"Wotz a tagline...?"
< Flies in on a jetpack stolen from Asher earlier today >

What do you mean boring ??

Come on then Asher - liven it up !!!!!

< Shoots Asher with double barrelled multi mega big squirter water pistol thing >
Sat 07/12/02 at 23:47
Regular
Go to the Ninty forum. It's much more fun. More people talk there.
Sat 07/12/02 at 19:35
Regular
"  "
The only reason it is boring is because of the lack of imagination in the topics. I couldn't care less who posts in them (As long as they are sensible about it) as long as the posts just become a bit more, well, original. Getaway this, Vice City that, it would just be nice to talk about something different. That's why I try to make posts about not so popular games to add a bit of variety, it's just that the 600th PES2 thread scares them off so they never see the post. That's my theory. So let's make posts about other games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.