GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This forum is boring."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/12/02 at 17:01
Regular
I know I am a legend around here.

*waits for coughs*

Anyway, this forum is balls. We're having discussion topics made my newbies about game cheats, some game that came out yonks ago or about games that already have big topics based on them.
My Final Fantasy topic is filled with people discussing parts of FF10 I am not yet on, so I can't join in there.
Jive, Flanders, Rosalind, Neo and co are all ebing over-shadowed in the Longest Thread by a bunch of noobs and regular-noobs.

Maybe I'll come back in a few weeks.
Sun 15/12/02 at 22:31
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Because of the downfall of this forum, i now find myself in FOG and life
LIFE!?
Am i sick?
Sun 15/12/02 at 22:20
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Wow. This forum is majorly put down by spammers and people who post for no reason...(Like me doing right now) Anyway...

Yea. This forum feels like its breaking down and theres no posts which group you alot together. Where are the great readable posts? Teach these n00bs a lesson then get back on your feet. No reason why people should leave. Ninty forum is great :p But people can't go there because they an't got a cube so it'll be like talking in a different language. Anyway,

Why is there a fourm for every blummin' Game?
Sun 15/12/02 at 12:03
Regular
"Notable"
well theres no restrictions on this topic so i'll say whatever I want
Sun 15/12/02 at 10:44
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Good luck. We should make a list of registered sex offe... i mean spammers, and if they rape... imean spam, we'll ban them.
Sat 14/12/02 at 14:43
Regular
"699 days!"
I think the most interesting thing said in this thread was the idea that there should be a forum where only a)regulars, notables and staff and b)People who don't spam and can spell are allowed. Should any newbie make a post there they get instantly banned for infringing the rules : should ANYONE, notable et al, spam consistenly after warning they should be banned too.

Might go and write that as many places as I can find.
Sat 14/12/02 at 13:00
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yes...

I understand completely.
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:41
It was one I (big_slow) the master spammer, along with KR and Hercules got overshadowed by noobs well before the time of this flanders and neo. Thats what go me bored of SR.
Fri 13/12/02 at 22:51
Regular
"You only live twice"
I guess your right there
Fri 13/12/02 at 21:18
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
To become a regular you have to post 300 messages, and have 1000 words, or something.
Fri 13/12/02 at 20:25
Regular
"  "
Asher D wrote:
> Malcior wrote:
> when i become a regular, this forum will be much better. oh and
> werent
> you once a newbie asher?
>
> No. I was a 'Test Tube Regular' - basically, they put me as a Regular
> straight away.

You wish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.