GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox - what's in the box?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/02/02 at 09:39
Regular
I'm gonna run it through my Sony AV system, so I need an AV output from the Xbox. I see there is a 'standard' scart lead available as a peripheral which has AV jacks that plug into a scart adapter - is this what is supplied in the box, or is it just a simple xbox-scart lead?

TIA..
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:54
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Otherwise you could add a few posts to this forum quick, seeing as there will no doubt be a pretty quiet session on the 14th on here. ;-))
Sat 02/03/02 at 17:44
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
savatt1668 wrote:
> Hope you don't have to wait too long adrian. :-) This waiting is horrible.
> ;-))

Shouldnt have to wait too long. I will be asleep till about 8am and then watch some tv, or do some uni work. Hopefully i'll have all the games and the x-box before 10am.
Sat 02/03/02 at 15:59
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
We're beating Ninty and they already have GBA and N64 out - just wait 'til March 14th!!
Fri 01/03/02 at 22:01
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hope you don't have to wait too long adrian. :-) This waiting is horrible. ;-)) I've read through the official magazine 3 times so far. ;-))

I'll make sure I get on and do some posts though. This forum is building up pretty nicely now. :-)
Fri 01/03/02 at 15:13
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
I'll be down Dixons at 8:30am 'cause they open at 9am, I'll be surprised if theres many people there - its only a small town whose chief seller is probably cigarettes and alcohol !
Fri 01/03/02 at 08:22
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
savatt1668 wrote:
> I'll be outside the shop door at midnight waiting to grab mine like a hungry
> wolf. ;-))

Can picture the scene now, all the people that pre-ordered from
> the same shop all waiting outside like a village mob outside Dracula's door.
> ;-))

"Gimme, Gimme, GIMME !!!!"

You'll have to post on here as soon as you get it and brag. I have to wait for the delivery van :(. So you could get it a whole 12 hours before me :(
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:16
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'll be outside the shop door at midnight waiting to grab mine like a hungry wolf. ;-))

Can picture the scene now, all the people that pre-ordered from the same shop all waiting outside like a village mob outside Dracula's door. ;-))

"Gimme, Gimme, GIMME !!!!"
Thu 28/02/02 at 17:42
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Belldandy wrote:
> adrian wrote:
>It would only take 20 mins to get into town
> and back
> again.

20 minutes, on launch day ? heresy !:)

I think i'll order the RGB lead for £9.99 instead of the offical advanced pack. So I wont go into town on launch day.
Thu 28/02/02 at 17:10
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
adrian wrote:
>It would only take 20 mins to get into town
> and back again.

20 minutes, on launch day ? heresy !:)
Thu 28/02/02 at 16:40
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Been on the Offical Xbox mag site, and on there forum asked about the lead. From what they are saying and mags are saying it looks like it will be the composite leads you get with the X-box. Seems thats another £20 to spend on the advanced AV pack :(. Or I may get the £10 gold plated one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.