GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOOB REBELION (noobs only)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/12/02 at 13:09
Regular
Right all my fellow Noobs we have had ENOUGH of these so called notables and regulars so lets join together and fight our way to have our freedom to do what we want without the regs and notables telling us that we cant do that and we cant do this, so my fellow Noobs lets discuss this and find a way to fight back.

Peace out Dudes.
Sat 07/12/02 at 18:33
Regular
"Festivus!"
LETS REBEL! LT'S TRY AND KILL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GIVING US FREE GAMES! SIS BOOM RAH!
Sat 07/12/02 at 18:19
"The Will of D."
*sells dogs at twice the asking price*
Sat 07/12/02 at 17:59
Regular
Microchips wrote:
> Yes, maybe DW, but after seeing topics like this- it's no wonder why
> Newbiews have bad reputations.

I agree. It will take him forever to get to Regular status, but that is because his posts are lengthy, yet he makes little of them. I started to think "Great, Savo has changed and can post"...oh how wrong I was. I know it's only an internet message board, but his hard work goes into his posts.
Sat 07/12/02 at 17:56
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
Microchips wrote:
> Yes, maybe DW, but after seeing topics like this- it's no wonder why
> Newbiews have bad reputations.

true.. HEY!
Sat 07/12/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yes, maybe DW, but after seeing topics like this- it's no wonder why Newbiews have bad reputations.
Sat 07/12/02 at 17:51
Regular
I know a Newbie, Korg, who comes here posting serious discussion, and actually sticks around and replies to other peoples posts. He's not a fanboy, and uses proper English in his posts. He still didn't get the recognition he deserved, and left after being called a spammer by Bazzman. So spare a thought for the Newbie's who can actually post an interesting and enjoyable topic, yet still get called spammers cos of crap like this.
Sat 07/12/02 at 17:16
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
Not fish! They too Stinky, We are gonna throw.... PILLOWS
Sat 07/12/02 at 15:39
"The Will of D."
†HÊ_MÅÐMÃÑ wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> I bet they throw fish at Mr.Snuggly's window.
>
> Hairy fish with pink balaclavas.
>
> Oh yes.

LOL!
Sat 07/12/02 at 15:38
Regular
"Max Power"
AfroJoe wrote:
> I bet they throw fish at Mr.Snuggly's window.
>
> Hairy fish with pink balaclavas.
>
> Oh yes.

lmfao
Sat 07/12/02 at 15:37
"The Will of D."
God this topic is full of blabbing women, just like my Nana's house.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.