GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOOB REBELION (noobs only)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/12/02 at 13:09
Regular
Right all my fellow Noobs we have had ENOUGH of these so called notables and regulars so lets join together and fight our way to have our freedom to do what we want without the regs and notables telling us that we cant do that and we cant do this, so my fellow Noobs lets discuss this and find a way to fight back.

Peace out Dudes.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:25
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Am 'avin a laugh, govn'r.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:24
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
J Spamo wrote:
> Heh
>
> :)

What are you doing Cartel Thug?
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:24
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Hey, I was just seeing how it would go, anyway I was joking because it is impossible to keep Regulars and Notables out of a topic even if it says Noobs only.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:23
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Heh

:)
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:22
Regular
Smerc you idiot, shut it.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:22
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Hercules! wrote:
> Oh god....

hey herc you are back, why have you blocked me and DW from MSN, look I have given your name back or I have just changed mine, welcome back to FOG Herc.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:21
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Sadly certain nOObs just seem to tarnish the name and every newbie will be judged the same until they are proved wrong.
Some cheat, some post crap and some spam and spam until they become regulars.

If they just made good posts, decent replies and got on well with people it would be fine, instead they start topics like this and wonder why people give them a hard time.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:20
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
El Blokey wrote:
> Plenty of newbies are cool. Even I was a newbie once. People only hate
> idiots like you because you post crap like this. Weren't you a regular
> as J Savo, anyway?

Yes I was.
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Smerc wrote:
> Noobs and JAT's have the right to post whatever they think is
> acceptable, all you regs and notables do it so why cant we?

It's newbies like you who give newbies a bad name. I'm all one for a good post by a JAT or newbies, I'm not that stupid I'd put something as trivial as a name colour above someones ability to post. Just don't spam and make crap threads like this and you'll be fine.
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Just remember, you lot will be regs to, sometime or another.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.