GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOOB REBELION (noobs only)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/12/02 at 13:09
Regular
Right all my fellow Noobs we have had ENOUGH of these so called notables and regulars so lets join together and fight our way to have our freedom to do what we want without the regs and notables telling us that we cant do that and we cant do this, so my fellow Noobs lets discuss this and find a way to fight back.

Peace out Dudes.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:09
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Right all my fellow Noobs we have had ENOUGH of these so called notables and regulars so lets join together and fight our way to have our freedom to do what we want without the regs and notables telling us that we cant do that and we cant do this, so my fellow Noobs lets discuss this and find a way to fight back.

Peace out Dudes.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:10
Regular
"Colourless"
Yes
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:11
I agree, but what can we do?
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:13
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Just when you thought it was safe to read a post by Smerc...
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:13
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Like I said, the more we get the better, we could ask for a JAT's and Nebies forum and ONLY we can enter it, No regulars and No Notables.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:14
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Just don't be gimps, like you're doing now smerc, and everyone will treat you fine.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:15
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
El Blokey wrote:
> Just when you thought it was safe to read a post by Smerc...

Read the title dude
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:15
Regular
"Selected"
SHUT UP AND GROOVLE OVER NOTABLE POSTS!

*sounds of whip cracking*
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:16
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I am exercising my regularly rights to crush your puny n00b mind, to ensure I stay rich and you stay poor, or something.

Putting (noobs only) in a post doesn't create a magic force field disabling all regular and upwards' computers, you know.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:16
mayb they treat us like noobs cos we act stupid. Just be normal and dont act like a n00b

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.