GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why did you choose the nicknames you have now?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/12/02 at 15:50
Regular
I choose mine bcause I'm a big "Terminator" fan and also a "Matrix" fan. I don't eally know why I choose the year 2015 for any particular reason, but because it sounded like a good year.

As the title suggests why did you choose your nick name?
Sat 07/12/02 at 19:28
"slightlyshortertagl"
I like O & N

but I was wondering if you actually knew what a Neutrino is...
Sat 07/12/02 at 19:28
And aother thing, i really couldn't give a monkeys a** what it means.
Sat 07/12/02 at 19:25
Err, didnt i jus say that Neutrino is in a Garage group, Oxide and Neutrino and also in So Solid Crew, u tryina act like ur big or sumfin?
Sat 07/12/02 at 19:21
"slightlyshortertagl"
Neutrino wrote:
> I chose my name because I like oxide and Neutrino. Simple really.

Do you actually know what a Nautrino is?
Sat 07/12/02 at 19:13
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
HalloHowArtThou wrote:
> Belldend
>
> eh?

Yeah, he can't even get his insults right because he's such a sad git...

~~Belldandy~~

**In a rather abusive mood tonight...**
Sat 07/12/02 at 19:09
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Drunk Cow just popped in my head one day. If anyone here knows me at least a little they know I'm not all daisies and roses in the head and I think of some pretty dumb things so...poo. I know Drunken Cow would be the proper way to say it but Drunk Cow sounds so much more fun!
Sat 07/12/02 at 19:05
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
My real name's Dave.
Sat 07/12/02 at 19:05
"slightlyshortertagl"
Belldend

eh?
Sat 07/12/02 at 18:58
"+ suspicious minds"
lies, all lies. belldandy just replaced the 'E' with 'A' and, added a 'Y' on the end.
Sat 07/12/02 at 18:51
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
I chose mine safe in the knowledge that hardly anyone would know where it came from... and it's the name of a favourite character of mine.

~~Belldandy~~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.