GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why did you choose the nicknames you have now?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/12/02 at 15:50
Regular
I choose mine bcause I'm a big "Terminator" fan and also a "Matrix" fan. I don't eally know why I choose the year 2015 for any particular reason, but because it sounded like a good year.

As the title suggests why did you choose your nick name?
Sun 08/12/02 at 03:02
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
Drdragon wrote:
> Beacuse I like dragons, doctors, and I like having two 'Dr's at the
> front of my name.
> I dunno!
>
> DR DRagon -Drdragon

I can agree with dragons... But.. Docters... are you a Professional?
Sun 08/12/02 at 02:52
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I was stuck for a nickname when first venturing on Yahoo chat 5 years ago. I wanted something original, innocuous and funny to contrast against the ~SeRiaLkiLLa69~'s you see all over the internet. The nickname Miserableman came from the idea of having a superhero like Superman, Batman and Spiderman who flew around saving the world from evil doers just by being morose. I liked it and I still like it. People call me Mis for short (not Miserable, please!).
Sat 07/12/02 at 23:58
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I think I was going for a part simpsons reference but without calling myself bob/mel.......
I took the buzz part from buzz light year and buzz aldrin :)

a short while ago I did a google search on the nick name 'sideshow buzz' and got a travelling puppet theatre where the puppet 'sideshow buzz' is 'a gameshow host on wheels' which is kind of weird considering that I spend quite a bit of my time on the forums doing the quiz
Sat 07/12/02 at 23:49
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
Neo Elimin@tor 2015 wrote:
> Drdragon wrote:
> Beacuse I like dragons
>
> I like dragons too, but I don't like the Chinese ones though, they
> look gay with those whiskers.

And Those beards.. i dont understand how that works.. I like big Claw dragons.
Sat 07/12/02 at 23:44
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Cos I cant think of anything decent. So I just thought of my fave game, and then put down the first thing that came into my head about it.
Sat 07/12/02 at 23:09
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Because it is great.
Sat 07/12/02 at 21:20
"The Will of D."
Drdragon wrote:
> Beacuse I like dragons

I like dragons too, but I don't like the Chinese ones though, they look gay with those whiskers.
Sat 07/12/02 at 21:17
"The Will of D."
Mattyboy wrote:
> Its a nickname Ive hgad ever since primary school!

and do you know what you would be if you replaced the "M" with a "B"?
Just as well I haven't been calld one of those myself;
I'm not calling you one if you can't tell.
Sat 07/12/02 at 20:57
Regular
"You've upset me"
From my favourite TV programme, Red Dwarf. Rastabilly Skank are the name of Lister's favourite band, I just capitilised the B and stuck them all together. Dunno why I chose it, couldn't think of anything else, was the first thing that came into my head and I liked the sound of it, it trips off the tongue nicely.

Hence RBS. :-D
Sat 07/12/02 at 20:26
"+ suspicious minds"
Microchips wrote:
> Boss_Pac_Man2 wrote:
> microchips, you take back this bongo now or, or, or I'll never speak
> to you again!
>
> *runs off in tears*
>
> What? Shut-up, please.

well, at least the bongo's off my hands now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.