GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to make money from the internet!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/02/02 at 20:13
Regular
Hear are a few ways of making money of the Internet, without paying a single penny (apart from internet phone bill of course).

1. Mailround -

Pays you to advertise on your emails you send, they don't look at your e-mail’s so it is in total confidence.

http://www.mailround.com/index.mr.

Take a look and if you do sign up, please put my email address down. [email protected]

This system is very good for those how send a lot of e-mail’s as the money you get each month comes in 2 types, Bronze or Gold.

It is very good, as I have earned £10 from 3 months of just sending emails!

Good Rate of return from paying nothing!

2. It Pays to Learn-

This website may be American, but it allows UK residents to register. This website pays you to answer quizzes. It is as easy as that.

www.itpaystolearn.com

At the moment I have $1.99 from 2 weeks of answering quizzes. These quizzes are at 3 levels, easy, medium and hard. By answering harder questions you gain more money.

If you register at this website, please put my account no. ACN126 are the referrer.

Thanks I will be back soon to tell you of more ways to make money from the Internet, by not paying a penny.

If anyone else has any website that makes you money please post them.
Sun 10/03/02 at 16:04
James Pond wrote:
> Just leave it blank or put other in

thanks!
Sun 10/03/02 at 16:54
How do you know when they are sending you the money?
Sun 10/03/02 at 17:26
well then
Sun 10/03/02 at 17:28
Regular
FOOTBALL GOD wrote:
> well then

be patient its obvious that james pond is not logged on at the moment.
Sun 10/03/02 at 17:53
FOOTBALL GOD wrote:
> How do you know when they are sending you the money?

I have 70 cash points
Sun 10/03/02 at 17:55
Oh sorry
Sun 10/03/02 at 20:52
2 questions
1.when do they send the cash?
2.how do you convert points into cash?
Mon 11/03/02 at 01:48
MyPoints.co.uk
You earn points by reading email and touring web sites, save up enough points and you can get shopping vouchers for shops like woolworths.
Mon 11/03/02 at 12:11
Erm, get a job with AOL or someone like that...
*Forum goes quiet as everyone stares with disgust at the words "get a job" Tumbleweed rolls by...*
Erm...sorry
Mon 11/03/02 at 16:26
Regular
"Great Scott's"
DeanPS2 wrote:
> MyPoints.co.uk
You earn points by reading email and touring web sites, save up
> enough points and you can get shopping vouchers for shops like woolworths.

Mailround is like that, you earn money which can be sent in vouchers for Pizza Hut or Tesco etc or cheque.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.